Are you enjoying this series?

Discussion in 'Growing Through Life - 摘星之旅' started by kevin, Aug 25, 2010.

1. kevin

kevin RAWR!

In my opinion, no. I stopped at episode 3. The only reason why I watched it was to burn time, but couldn't watch it any longer as it was torture for it.

It is probably the casts that fails the series. :wtf:

What do YOU think of this series?

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

First episode. I hated it. It was boringgg. But i guess the story picked up now. I'm ok with it. Can't wait for Bosco to turn evil!

3. MrCooperS

MrCooperS Well-Known Member

I watched several episodes, then several more to give it another chance... it just gets really boring so I gave up.

4. lawplanet

lawplanet Well-Known Member

I've actually really enjoyed it from the beinging. i actually think it's one of the better series this year. but thats just my opinion.

5. jklee369

jklee369 Well-Known Member

Same here, i thought it was one of the better series a well, its my type of drama, although it got a Korean feel to it, the u turn with the car lol

6. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i also stopped @ Episode 3. its boring cus its the same type of big family thing....like Drive of Life, in fact most of the actors from DOL are in it...i fight u, u fight me, emotional breakdown, i lost money, u took it from me, u steal my girl, he's actually my dad, good turn evil, etc........

7. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I really want to like it but it's still hadn't hook me in that much for me to like it.

8. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

After 3 eps, was just to slow and boring for me, a shame really, has a decent cast.

9. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

I think it is pretty good. The casts were good, but the storyline needs to go a little faster.

10. Littleboy85

Littleboy85 New Member

Agree the storyline has to be a little bit faster. Well Bosco is slowly turning evil now! Can't wait for Epi 15.

11. dom88_rx7

dom88_rx7 Well-Known Member

yeah yeah Bosco is turning evil. tis series plot could b easily/correctly guessed n expected by every viewers but stil worth downloading n watching.

12. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

just started watching this, i'm at episode 13 now.
    episode 1 was abit boring but at episode 2 when Bosco turn up it started to be more interesting. lol..
    he really bad luck and being bullied by the rich. also looking forward to his evil side or etc.

if i'm not wrong, Raymond is supposed to be main actor but he's been so boring, Bosco is naturally the star of this series.
    Way to Go Bosco!!!! :D

oh yeah, can't stand toby. her character - want everyone to be happy, minding everyone's business here there.

13. Samantha_Tan_

Samantha_Tan_ New Member

Hi, but can i know how do i download the series?

Thanks,
    Samantha!

14. mbnz230

mbnz230 Well-Known Member

i kinda like it. some parts were predictable like the father and son thingy.

15. zhou

zhou Well-Known Member

storyline is so slow it kinda boring to continue

16. w0ng

w0ng Member

very predictable and unoriginal. there hasn't been many decent tvb series out this year

17. bolay

bolay Member

I'm not enjoying the serie at all....i think i started for the first 5 mins and i quit!

18. its getting interesting BUT it moved too slow..i think alot of people lost interest already.

19. ansonyyp

ansonyyp Active Member

it is still better than gem of life..i think this is one of the good series this year

20. i agree that this series is boring and not interesting...
    although this series has most of the actors from DOL, it is nothing compared to it, i was griped to my seat watching DOL but this series i fell asleep...