Apartments/houses for rent in Toronto

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by setshiro, Nov 19, 2013.

1. setshiro

setshiro Well-Known Member

I need to find a place to move fast either for just myself or my house mates too. Our landlord sold the property so we have to be out by Dec. 22 but if we can find a place for a Dec. 1 move in then we have all of December to slowly move our shit out.

I also need a place that's dog friendly. Any suggestions? I haven't really lived in this city too long to know the areas. Found a few cheap places 440 Eglinton or One Park Condo around Regent Park...ugh..I hate moving...

2. Finding a place in the downtown core is going to cost you a limb. The apartments on the Yonge line near Finch and Sheppard is a lot cheaper, and may be pet friendly. Plus, they are right on the subway line, which would be easier for you to get downtown.

I can't give you a price however.. This is just from word of mouth from friends who live in the area.

3. check china forums such as yorkbbs , *asian landlords or kijiji / basements are dirt cheap from $250-400 u can prob rent a whole floor in a house for $400-500 a person *800-1000 for a whole floor

4. setshiro

Found a place...but no pets...anyone wanna adopt a dog?

5. Sold it.. they probably had to with all those parties you were throwing..

6. setshiro

lmao who knows...i actually got an apprenticeship opportunity back home so i'm moving back and taking my dog with me

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

give it to some asian country they want to "adopt" your dog :trollface2:

8. surplusletterbox

surplusletterbox Well-Known Member

Like these fabulous ones here
    [​IMG]

9. tvbpopular

tvbpopular Member

Try looking in personal ads in google search.