Anything YOU dont like in TSD?

Discussion in 'The Seventh Day - 最美麗的第七天' started by tien317, Feb 29, 2008.

1. jnny

jnny Well-Known Member

I KNOW!!
    aii..just waiting on the up coming epi..

2. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

The coincidence happens too frequently.

3. RockyChar

RockyChar Member

raymond is okay....

4. kennyxiao88@hotmail.com

kennyxiao88@hotmail.com Well-Known Member

Ok...Did anyone notice at all about the gift they gave? Well if you paid attention I think there was a few flaw in the series...

When Nikki gave Kevin that necklace...He was wearing that like throughout the series before he had gotten it...I can't 100% say it's the same...but it's really really similar...

When Sasa gave Dondum all the stuffed animals and the heart? Remember what that heart looked like?
    It was white with alot of hearts inside of it...Not just RED! lol...Nice try...but I don't think that's the same heart and I know for sure...

But yeah...if ur gonna make a series...at least have similar props...

5. super_lover

super_lover Active Member

There are way too many similarities in this series to Under the Canopy. Niki's character in both series is practically the same being the 'sor mui' and remember how the couple met in Under the Canopy? It was cos Kevin lost his PDA and now in TSD Kevin had lost his phone! Oh and I don't know whether you all noticed but the scene where they showed Niki's dad in work, it was filmed in Langham place and the security men were exactly the same as the ones in Under the Canopy and they had the exact same uniform! Haiiii.....get some new ideas la TVB. So disappointed with this series lor!

6. zita3000

zita3000 Active Member

the theme songs...too boring!

7. tvb_addict2008

tvb_addict2008 Active Member

I personally was so disappointed by this series because I loved Under The Canopy Of Love and was so looking forward to this series when they first announced it. Then when I watched it, it felt like a bad copy of UTCOL. I didn't like the pace, how it was so boring for the first 10-15 eps, then it just became so sad for the last 5 eps. But, I guess that's expected from TVB since they have low budgets. Korean/Japanese dramas has like 30-50 eps for love stories while TVB wants to do it in 20 eps. I know that after TSD, TVB won't risk their ratings on another series which is solely devoted to love stories (which is sad, since I am a sucker for them).

8. x_divinity

x_divinity Well-Known Member

I actually agree with you. I liked Natalie before, but after this series I sort of lost interest in her. I liked the other girls, though (but I was never really a huge fan of Selena).

Kevin + Niki scenes are really sweet. =) They are what kept me watching.

9. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye i thought natalie was needy and annoying in this series. i liked the kevin and niki scenes a lot more too. also, the scenes with jack the dog was cool.

10. miracle*

miracle* Member

yeh i agree wit u guys too, i didn't reali lyk natalie much after watching her act as this character ......... i didn't quite lyk how this series ended with niki dying -down