Anyone think there will be a FH3?

Discussion in 'Forensic Heroes II - 法證先鋒II' started by raykoo, Jun 20, 2008.

?

Is there going to be a FH3?

1. yes

78 vote(s)
    83.9%
  2. no

15 vote(s)
    16.1%
  1. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

There should not be another one, the cases are getting reaaaaaaaaaalllly boooooooooooring just like Detective Investigation Files, after the 2nd one all the cases were pretty similar beside the fact that the characters cannot be develpoded any further, Kevin Cheung and Charimaine Sheh are together, Yoyo and Bobby too as well as the cop and the other doctor or formula with this cop. I really didn't care about some of the cases which were pretty pointless like the one with Shirly Yeung or the Driver who ran over this lady.
    If there is really a 3rd one i think it will really degrade to how the TVB producers are going to torture the family related to the characters of the series or the characters themselves like happened in DIF IV which was lame. This was an open ending hope there isn't anymore of this.

2. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

there mite be a FH3 next yr but i voted No cos i think they should just leave it how it is...

3. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

The ratings are high so there prob. will be a 3rd series, though if they change the characters too much, i may not watch. I dnt like how the main focus of FH2 was shifted to relationships etc, so hopefully, in the 3rd one, cases take on centre stage again with the odd 5 min on each ep taking characters out of work hrs life. Also, hope they shift the focus back on bobby, i found no good reason y the main focus was on charmaine this series - isnt the series suppose to be about the forensic side? (as hinted in the title of the series!)

4. bbes

bbes Incredible

well i think they were trying to bring something new to help maintain the high ratings as previously otherwise it could get boring. i don't think they shoul make another forensic hereos cos most of the cases have been covered and the relationships are all together now unless there gonna change the cast but i think if that happens it wouldn't be as gd.

5. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

I thought having Sharon there was just a random thing. Just to show us how Frankie still thinks of Linda and misses her. Sort of solidifies his love for her, no?

Anyways, I'm hoping there won't be a third. Good things should be left as they are...

6. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

I really have doubts about a 3rd, but it would be excellent if they created a 3rd. What im wondering about is how many episodes will be released for this?

7. I hope so i thought this was a pretty good series. I want to see what happens between ivan and bell.

8. Lforlegend

Lforlegend Member

It will be depending on the ratings of FH2 wether there will be a FH3 or not, but I think the chances are high.

9. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

FH2 ratings have been at the high end very stable throughout. So in TVB's mind, its worth making a sequel that guarantees audience numbers and reception. It is exactly like "The Academy" series where one follows another of sequels because it attracts stable high ratings and doesn't require creativity of a new theme/topic. The chances are very high, but the cast might change, but personally i want the same experienced cast as its better to watch

10. tongkitty

tongkitty Well-Known Member

I really think that there will be a FH3 because the ending had you thinking a lot.

11. xxarronxx

xxarronxx Active Member

I think there will be a Forensic Hero III since the second one's ending was kind of letting us know there might be a 3rd one, and I think they should make a sequel too it since the ratings were high and it was an interesting series.

12. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

I hope so, as long as the cast remains the same, it'll be worthwhile

13. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol they would be a fh3, since ratings are good, lol and in the Bonus Section at the end, Bobby said he'll ask the producer to do a Love Line btw Madam Ma and Sum Hung , lol hope this will be True ^^

14. ice_cherry18

ice_cherry18 Member

the FH2 ending is not quite clear... when sharmaine receive call from hospital, what is mean? we may assume kelvin is wake up.. but the story dint mention to the scene...... it may be when everyone arrive at hospital there be another story.... therefore, FH3 will come in to continue the story to unveil the life-death of kelvin.........

15. jenny94

jenny94 Active Member

I think there will be FHIII:)
    (can't wait!!!)

16. YuKi881

YuKi881 Active Member

I wan't FH Because I wan't see the Sheh charmaine's relation with kevin Cheung
    i Wan't in FH 3 use Frankie lam Of course Kevin Cheung & Sheh Charmaine -bigclap

17. Kiiro_Kun

Kiiro_Kun Member

That would be cool, enjoyable serie

18. jonatthanx93

jonatthanx93 Well-Known Member

Forensic Heroes III would be a enjoyable series....
    Hope tat they would stick to the same cast again as in part 2....
    So TVB pls have a Forensic Heroes III...

19. Jetez

Jetez Active Member

I doubt it they will because i didnt think Forensic Hero was all that good i thought the first one was better

20. YingYing

YingYing Well-Known Member

yeh i reckon there will be a third..normally with these kinda series there are always loads of sequels because there is always more to expand on..maybe they can add sharon as his gf in the third one..hehe..would love to watch a third..ratings were ok for 2nd so most probably..