Anyone involved in a long-distance relationship?

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by hello_kitty19_81, May 22, 2006.

1. hello_kitty19_81

hello_kitty19_81 Well-Known Member

I have to admit -sweat , long distance relationships are not the easiest......and a bit costly such as those long distance fees, flights to see each other, etc......but on the other hand, I will be approaching my 3rd year of long distance relationship....the most important things that keeps the long distance relationship strong is the trust you have in each other and you really have to love him/her for it to lasts, I mean without the trust, who knows what the other party is doing behind your back...-sweat

2. Tao_lung

Tao_lung Well-Known Member

You just got to believe, though Im scared at the moment that me and my girlfriend aren't talking much at the moment and its kind of odd at times to bring something up and she just shots it down.

3. shy

shy Well-Known Member

There was already a thread about this!

http://www.dramasian.com/showthread.php?t=3304&highlight=distance

Not trying to single you out or anything, but you should really do a search on the forum before creating threads that have already been made. The reason why you're not getting very many responses is most likely because people have already replied to the thread on this topic that was made previously. :)

4. hmm I seem to notice a lotta reoccuring topcs also, not jus from you tho. Anyways nobody really bother using the search button anyways.

5. AVANT

AVANT Well-Known Member

Wow... have we discussed so many topics that the search is useful already? Or is it only because poeple asked the same 5 questions ;) Next thing you know... we'll have a FAQ! -noclue

6. I guess long distance relationships, Players, girls takin' guys for granted, and your ideal mate are just too damn popular to pass up...and never gets old!? =/

7. hello_kitty19_81

hello_kitty19_81 Well-Known Member

Sorry ladies and gents...I apologized for submitting a post that was previously posted.....pls bear with me.....still a newbie....>.<

8. jepoyting

jepoyting Member

i don't believe in long distance relationships...it's just tooooo hard...and it likely will end up bad...patience is easy to say but hard to do...but i believe if you survived it, you'll survive everything...

9. kar3n86

kar3n86 Member

yeah, u need to trust each other if u r in a long-distrance relationship or not, i mean its the most important thing u have to have in a relationship.

10. hidden dragon

hidden dragon Well-Known Member

rockon popular asians !!

11. hidden dragon

hidden dragon Well-Known Member

~rockon popular asian

12. i did last for 3 years