Anyone going to miss Heart of greed

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by kfong1, May 30, 2007.

1. bubble_pris

bubble_pris Active Member

i'm for sure going to miss it!! it was by far one of the best tvb shows aired!!! i hope they do more good shows. I heard from my mom in the sing tao newspaper that theres going to be a second one! i can't wait for that

2. xlilxkidx

xlilxkidx Member

MEEE !! =x this series was gooodddd. =3

3. winnz

winnz Well-Known Member

i'm definitely going to miss this show! many times i had to make sure i don't cry lol. and i feel kinda sad now that its all over. lol

4. i will miss duk duk dai character :(

5. bchanana

bchanana Well-Known Member

Aww I'm definetly going to miss it.

6. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

IM GONNA MISS iT! *snob*

7. rocafel1a

rocafel1a Member

i'm missing it right now...
    felt like i was part of the show :(
    but i can always re-watch it!

8. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

i guess i am. but then again, if the storyline becomes dragging and unnecessary (even if the storyline is a good one), i can't stand to watch those hundreds of episodes serials.

9. garret23

garret23 Member

Help, where can dl the series's movies??? does any know where to find the link. I forgotten.

10. joey999

joey999 Member

I want more of the linda and moses characters ... should've had one last episode just on them getting together.

11. heaven85

heaven85 Member

I am going to miss the show after watching it for so long. But I didn't love the ending either though.

12. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

-bigclap Haha, totally agree! But then, can't be too selfish. I see there are a lot of ppl who still haven't accepted Linda, so to do that would be killing the ratings for the show, LOL. I just wish they'd show the scenes that they have been rumoured to have cut out

13. jimokw

jimokw Member

yea! awesome series

14. sir_denster

sir_denster Well-Known Member

I need to start a Heart of Greed separation anxiety club. or something...and rewatch old clips.

particularly love rewatching Dai Kei's "Gum Shuet Wah" moments.

15. tung

tung Active Member

sorry guys, can't say i am gonna miss it.. actualy i am kinda glad that they end it now, its like nothing much else left for them to do and that they did kill the ending with a very weak plot. and i can't believe how ppz can cry over in this. some of the scene can b better by putting in some different song. God, i am starting to hate that song which she sang, OVER and OVER. Its like every supposely sad scenes that it suppose to have, they kept playing it. Makes me feel kinda repluse to it.

16. candy10013

candy10013 Well-Known Member

40 episodes, a little long, but i'm miss it. it mades me laugh alot in beinging. then it got really sad. it mades cry most of the time.

17. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

I feel so lost now without HOG. LOL. It's like, there's nothing really nice left to watch. I was really into every character in HOG...sobs

18. babichicky

babichicky Well-Known Member

hell yea i'm going to miss it sooooooooooo much
    it had it's up and n downs n it was such a good drama
    ='( i hope tvb makes another drama which the same crew...cuz i loveddddddd the crew

19. dawne_888

dawne_888 Member

yes its fun gettin pissed off at the characters and then happy when they get pay back lol

20. Cyphonik

Cyphonik Member

It was definately a great seires. You can borrow it too. I think you might be able to purchase it then. Definately worth it