Any good?

Discussion in 'Sweetness in the Salt - 碧血鹽梟' started by K3T, Jan 6, 2009.

1. K3T

K3T Member

is this series any good :D?*

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

did it even come out yet?

im just wondering

3. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

It's out! You can download it in the download section. Well, the first episode is not gonna tell us any details about what's good or not. To find out, we need to keep on watching or at least to episode 5-7 usually the epic begins from that.

4. sakurafossil

sakurafossil Well-Known Member

but it does look good so far

5. BreathingLifeX

BreathingLifeX Well-Known Member

ive no idea, im gonna watch it when im back from school :D

6. totorobb

totorobb Member

I finished watching the first episode and is beginning the second one right now. The storyline is starting to develop and it is getting more interesting. I'm going to continue to watch this series just to see what happens.

7. jtommy87

jtommy87 Well-Known Member

I never heard about this series yet, I should just check it out

8. Toilet

Toilet Well-Known Member

I'm watching episode 2 and it's good!
    Worth watching :D

9. shaorin

shaorin Active Member

Very interesting.

Not like the typical tvb series. Storyline is bit different. Steven and Tavia are great actors so we'll see. I wonder if they changed the ending from what I read from spoiler b4

10. aznlitomik3

aznlitomik3 Active Member

if it's that good maybe i should watch it too

11. wow... better than i expected... so far so good... i hope it doesn't disappoint me in the end...

12. sh1nhwafan

sh1nhwafan Member

i really love it<3 well im probably biased cuz i like tavia and steven a lot.. =P

13. suching

suching New Member

i think this series seems really good... especially with tavia in it... and it kinda seems similar to safe guards... so i guess its worth watching! =)

14. jayyy

jayyy Member

i love this series! i watched the first two espisodes, and so far so great. haha go tavia!! :D

15. bmakcom

bmakcom Active Member

wow all the good comment. Gonna watch it then. cheers

16. stingz78

stingz78 New Member

Agree! recommend to watch!

17. naruto1234

naruto1234 Member

I have watched up to ep5 and I think its ok. Nothing special. Something that you might watch if you have nothing to do! Not one that you will wait for like.....Moonlight Resonance!

18. xtremex

xtremex New Member

Just seen 1st ep. Looks OK.

19. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

Decent so far, amusing at times, as mentioned, best one running at the moment.

20. It's not bad so far...this time the story centers around salt and the main characters are tavia, steven, and raymond. I haven't seen raymond in tvb dramas for a while...the last one was marriage of inconvenience. I actually like raymond's character in this show more than steven's right now but that may change later on. Raymond and Tavia are pretty sweet together...he's teaching her about the store and math and she's teaching him how to have fun.

I don't know if I'd say this show is the best but it's still entertaining and worth watching if you like the actors/actress.