Anthony Wong's Son Seriosuly Injured in Car Accident

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Jan 19, 2016.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

anthony-wong-son-2016.jpg

Anthony Wong‘s (黃秋生) elder son, Wong Yat Yat (黃一一), was seriously injured in a car accident in the United States this week. Due to problems obtaining his visa, Anthony had to stay in Hong Kong while his wife flew to the United States alone.

Currently studying in the United States, Yat Yat was in a friend’s car when the accident occurred. The car suffered severe damage and Anthony’s son was immediately rushed to the hospital. Thankfully, Yat Yat’s surgery successful, and he has begun to slowly walk again.

Anthony sighed, “When I received the news that he had stopped breathing for a while in the hospital – I was very worried. I had to wait for updates from my wife. One day, I held on to my mother and couldn’t stop crying. She took my hand and said, ‘Don’t be scared – God will bring me nothing but good.’ After hearing that, I got even more emotional!”

Although he is unable to visit Yat Yat right now, Anthony talks to his son every day on the phone. After hearing the energy return to Yat Yat’s voice, Anthony was finally able to breathe a sigh of relief. As to taking legal action against his son’s friend who was driving at the time, Anthony shook his head, “He’s still alive – there’s no need to press for charges!”

Creds: Oriental Daily

2. doesnt look like him lol thank god?

that really his name 黃一一?? :gum:

3. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Wonder if it's in Cali that the accident happened and where he's going to school at in the states?