Another multiple personality case

Discussion in 'Gun Metal Grey - 刑警' started by KaY_xD, Dec 2, 2010.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

Gosh! Another multiple personality disorder case!! seems police/crime drama love to play with it...see that often >.< but that challenges the actor's acting, Ruco wasnt bad in Every Move You Make, this time Patrick Tang, i would say its pretty good too, plus he's been a woman in this one

2. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

yea, this one is scarier and more fuck up...in a malicious way. i like this case better altho i like ruco's acting more than patricks'.

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

How'd i know it was multiple personality again..?

Everytime.. i guess its mutliple personality.. and i get it right.

maybe i watched too much tvb.

4. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

rofl @ the tracy voice when patrick is speaking LOL

and he casts the shadow with hat ROFL

5. i loved this case because the actor playing it can excel in it's role... patrick did very well.. the eye ball thing was so freakyy and gross.

liking the cases so far in this series...it's more extreme IMO.

6. infernochaoz

infernochaoz Well-Known Member

Well, multiple personality disorder is now known as "dissociated identity disorder" or DID, and its pretty inaccurate to say that he developed it in adulthood because these things develop in childhood =x

7. squirtlesoup

squirtlesoup New Member

well... first of all its REALLY rare to have DID :\ said my psychology prof =)
    TV shows (TVB) makes it seem so common

i stopped watching this series cause it started going weird after the scene wif him showing that he hid the gun... and the background changed to a firey thing @.@.

8. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ Then no wonder they never guess its multiple intelligence.. they seem to have a difficult time figuring it out.

9. peppermint

peppermint Well-Known Member

I found the case quite unbelieveable especially when patrick first saw the eyeball imersed in water. Hes a doctor, hes seen more body organs during medical training and he also admitted that he does skin biopsy in his clinic. Eyeball is really nothing comparing to invasive surgeries. His other personality developed far too quickly. If someone has OCD cleanliness, they wont even touch prostitutes. They wont stay in house and clean constantly.

10. ackm99

ackm99 Active Member

I find that as hard as the actors try to make the cases such as this multiple personality one interesting, tvb script writers seem to lack creativity in this and more recent dramas. I mean multiple personality has been done first in japanese dramas, then in tvb dramas, and now to be reused....I think after "No Regrets"...I've gone into tvb drama depression...with the lack of good dramas to replace it.

11. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

this one was alright, patrick did a good job acting.
    but i really don't like the 'woman' so annoying! ONS only ma, like that fall in love and become so sticky...crazy woman!!

12. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Nothing wrong with another split personality case, I think this one is the best out of all of them.

Its pretty interesting yet fucked up at the same time

13. LOL it was pretty obvious it was him from the beginning with the cleanliness...

Also...

He developed the the disorder not simply physically seeing the eyeball... It reminds him of how she took her life because of him and how he couldnt come to terms with it... So he may have developed her personality as a sign of releasing his guilt?

But yeh... I think the whole thing with the cleanliness is prob true but he had to release all the stress and stuff so he went to find prostitutes... Cos when they followed him and he went to find one he kept wiping himself straight after...

Patrick was pretty good tho and LOL at the hat shadow -lol

I swear the cases get more and more scary =/

14. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

This series use cases that have been on other shows but i can't remember the last show in the past 5 years or so showing it explicitly. This show seriously push some tvb tolerance.

Like for example when franky thought of his dad fucking another woman, i didn't expect them to show him thrusting at her like that, just never saw that in a tvb series, i like it. :trollface:

15. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Frankie's scene was so dark and that was what made it so good, it really shows the mentality behind all of it