Angry Fans Create Ruco Chan Death Hoax

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Mar 29, 2017.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

ruco-chan-2017.jpg

It’s been a crazy week for the TVB fandom ever since the dating speculations between Ruco Chan (陳展鵬) and Phoebe Sin (單文柔) dropped. Even Nancy Wu (胡定欣), Ruco’s golden partner and once-rumored girlfriend, could not escape the chaos.

The possibility between a Ruco-Phoebe romance is getting mixed reactions. Some fans are very happy for Ruco, while other fans—perhaps jealous “NanCo” shippers—do not find the news very welcoming. An anti-fan started to spread a Ruco death hoax online, completed by a presentable news article. Another anti-fan started a social media page attacking Ruco, calling him a “cheap man only worthy of death”.

Ruco, who is currently in Beijing to film the TVB drama Succession War <天命>, responded to the reporters through text: “Thank you for everyone’s concerns. I am still in Beijing filming my drama!”

The actor also shared a photo of himself in Beijing to “prove” that he is still alive. It appears that the negativity surrounding his death hoax hasn’t fazed him at all. Many of his fans remain supportive.

Creds: Oriental Daily

2. BeauKnows

BeauKnows Well-Known Member

Is this the first chinese celebrity death hoax due to a fan being upset at their star's on screen lover not being his actual real life girlfriend?

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

Sigh.... there's always a few "fans" that are too obsessed with shit like this. They need to do something with their life. I actually feel sorry for those fans and Ruco. I feel sorry Ruco to have fans like these.

4. wouldnt they want his gf phoebe to die? :kelefe: they sum weird fans

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Never thought Hong Kong fans were this crazy.. thought only Koreans and maybe Japanese :kelefe:

People in K-ent go crazy when their favs get into dating scandals especially idols.

6. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

Nah, People can say and do what they want. He isnt there to please people, and even if so, he can‘t please everyone. Such events are overly exagerrated and a waste of time.

Whats pathetic is that such bogus news is gaining press coverage. WhY even cover this?