Angies one evil bitch

Discussion in 'Born Rich - 富貴門' started by transition, Nov 19, 2009.

1. transition

transition Well-Known Member

im fairly behind with tvb atm since i was busy as hell during the last few weeks with uni but now since im on holidays i can catch up. but yeah im up to ep 14 with this series and just realised ANGIE IS THE EVIL ONE!!!! yat mings jst a con artist but really evil/bad (could be later since i havnt watched that far yet) but dayummmmm angie like beyond yat ming as far as im concerned. and i really really hate scenes with her thinking about marcus. the music is annoying.

2. colbne

colbne Well-Known Member

Yup, agree that the music is annoying. I wish they had cast another person in that role instead of Kenix although it's good that artistes stretch themselves beyond the usual roles that they take on. Must say that Kenix did quite a good job in this 'evil' role as I am hating her already!

3. transition

yeah i thought she was a nice character at first till she started going mental about marcus. like i jst watched ep 15 and 16, she does the suicidal stunt just to get closer to marcus. im pretty sure her ending in this series would be going into a mental institution or die around the same area.

4. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i thought we already have a 'Fenix Kwok' thread to attack 'Angie' lol

she's NOT EVIL, she's just pursuing the person she loves, imagination don't make one crazy/insane, she's just lost at the moment whats wrong w/ da, human, esp women, are sensitive, too and cannot do things logically all the time

5. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

agree.. i hope in reality and in the movie. fenix, kenix, or whatever anorexic loses out. stupid ugly girl..

6. transition

well we did have a thread but it was talking about her anorexia/beauty/etc so i thought i would start a new one talking about her in the series rather than person in general

pretty sure thats a mental illness she has.... alot of them scenarios happen in tvb series and normally ends up suffering from like emotional breakdowns and mental illnesses such as imagining things.

any psychologist here to analyse her psychological state in the series?????

7. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

....she DOESNT have a mental illness!! (at least up until now) watch more, she really IS a normal person. she was just addicted to marcus that she couldn't let go. then her father provoked the aggression and she was motivated to get the man she wants no matter what: she wants to satisfy her needs (you may refer to the lower level of the theoretical maslow's hierarchy of needs). she was stimulated by her imagination and of cus hormones, adding fuel to the fire. so basically this is how she make her decision: external stimulus (seeing marcus all the time) --> interpretation of arousal according to situation (she thought loving him in the dark is fine, thought she doesn't want to break the family) --> experiencing emotion (she couldn't handle it, she really want him) ---> action (pursuing marcus)

but when something happened later (u watch), she figured out she's not as strong as she always thought she would be. she kinda stopped (at least the imagination). she self-realized sth altho later they're back on again, but this time is different

8. shes just deeply in love with a married man...she hasn't done anything yet to make her considered "evil" .

9. Supra

Supra Well-Known Member

angie is really annoying

10. bebe_sh0rty

bebe_sh0rty New Member

i agree with kay and shinobi - sometimes you just cant control who you love.. dat doesnt exactly make angie evil.. marcus might feel obligated to be with the wife for the family's sake but it looks like his heart is no longer with connie.. and if dats true.. all 3 will suffer.. i'm kinda goin thru da same ding in real life.. any suggestions on how i should handle the situation?

11. transition

can always go the the relationship section and ask... u can go into detail in that section and im sure we will help =]

i dunnoes u guys do have ur point but i dunnoe im stubborn and still find her kinda evil. maybe its jst the stuff she say and the way the background music thats incorporated into these scenes make me think that way.

12. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

kenix kwok has an eating disorder.

13. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

guilty as fuck!

14. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

seem things have changed, she seem to be the one that's being screwed. His mom's verbal abuse is harsh along with others...Called her a whore...dam

15. transition

in the serious or in reality ><

havnt been following this series much since i went back home ><

16. bebe_sh0rty

bebe_sh0rty New Member

i believe she might have used the wrong approaches earlier in the series but now i feel that she has truly sacrificed alot for marcus and means no harm..

17. dom88_rx7

dom88_rx7 Well-Known Member

she's dead at last. she deserved the ending