Andy Hui caught cheating on Sammi Cheng with Jacqueline Wong

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by hoyeah!, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I'm 50/50 on this. I mean.. if she wanted to break up with KM, there's gotta be a better way without damaging her image. Yea you could say any publicity is good publicity.. but I don't really think it applies here because it could end her career literally. It'll take years for her to make a comeback, along with forgiven by the public since KM is so well loved.

I saw this on IGTV. It's crazy how calm, and how well spoken he was. Huge respect to KM.

As for the reporters.. I didn't hear clearly (since I was in the lunch room lmao) and I don't want to rewatch the clips, but it could be reporters that wasn't from TVB. Personal opinion, I don't think TVB sends their reporters to interview her. Must've been another company.

HK been relatively quiet with scandals. But if your cousins says it's the biggest scandal since Edison.. then wow that is huge. Shows how soft HK media is lmao.

---

Just some TMI, Jaq and a Korean artist Jung Joon Young was in a show together. Just search JJY up and you'll see he's in one of K-pop's current largest scandal (along with many other celebrities).

So JJY is trash. Jaq is also trash. And they were on the same show as partners. It's just hilarious to me how coincidental this thing is lmao.

2. hoyeah!

hoyeah! Well-Known Member

HK Privacy Act/Laws explained little more by HK lawyer.

As soon as the scandal news came to light TVB got one of their reporter to hang around KM's apartment and try get an interview with his mother. (for higher TV ratings)

2:18 KM's mother coaxed by TVB reporter to reveal more.

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

hoyeah!

Big yikes. Leave the man and more importantly his family alone lol

4. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

I don't doubt it. Look at the number of comments on just this news here on DA. :lol:

5. hoyeah!

hoyeah! Well-Known Member

TVB has already removed Love Come Home: Lo and Behold‘s (愛·回家之開心速遞) theme song (sung by Jacqueline Wong) and replaced it with just a music only them song.

There are talks all her upcoming dramas will be shelved too.

6. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

To be fair, the CHL theme song, at least the versions that I watch, don't even play the singing. Also because I skip the first 20 seconds lol.

It only makes sense to play the instrumental and shelf her series. Feels bad for the people that are in their drama.. I think Owen Cheung is in one of them and he's one of the actors thats being pushed.

7. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

TVB notorious.for skenks. Whats so good about Andy? His marlboro whiskey voice? Or rock crater face?

Maybe his meat has more cracks and patterns.

Kenneth Ma seen on.vid.demeaning women,.good.for him too. He cheated and now this gets him back.

Pepe the Frog Jackwuine had a crazy forehead and higher hairline than Hui.