Alvin and June?

Discussion in 'Til Love Do Us Lie - 結.分@謊程式' started by jdm_s2k, Dec 20, 2011.

1. solar is going to propose.. bout to get good!

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Sitcom is actually much more interesting than some regular drama series..

3. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

Haha. Alvin rushes in and shouts "NO, I CANNOT LET JUNE MARRY YOU!"

4. Chloee

Chloee Well-Known Member

I know next episode is going to get good! Alvin kicks or knocks away the coffee refusing June to marry Solar. Wonder what is his reason? :D

5. hey

hey Member

why do i have a feeling like there is going to be an open-ended ending for this couple!?!?! i just hope that they will get together soon!!!! Its cute how they liked each other from the beginning (when they were still in school), and they still have feelings for each other after so many years!

6. alvin gor smooth... brings back hecter-lol

7. love_of_tvb

No, sitcoms usually tell us to the point. Open endings are rare for sitcoms.

8. Chloee

Chloee Well-Known Member

I wonder at the moment if it's a good idea for June to be having an underground relationship with Alvin. I know she's trying to help Solar get back on his feet, but what happens when he does and then he finds out June and Alvin were having an secret relationship. It will probably bring him down again.

9. colbne

colbne Well-Known Member

She should just announce to everyone her choice (Alvin). Solar is a mature man, he's just gotta learn how to deal with the blows that one gets in life. Everyone does!

10. the whole underground dating is just to drag out the show-whistle (typical TVB)

11. Chloee

Chloee Well-Known Member

This series isn't ending at 120 right because seems like stories are unfolding yet? Because since June has dig a bigger hold leading Solar on, she'll have to get out of it now

12. love_of_tvb

The series finale is on May 13th (Valentine's Day). It's ending at 139.

13. alvin and june wedding day :)

14. love_of_tvb

I actually meant Mother's Day, May 13th, but that's this weekend. So excited to see their wedding. I'm so happy for them.