Alternate Ending!

Discussion in 'D.I.E. - 古靈精探' started by jcy_yan, Apr 17, 2008.

1. AznFate

AznFate Well-Known Member

Yeah, I do suppose guest stars make the alternate ending more memorable. At least this ending was funny..

Even though, I would have preferred the original ending.

2. misstk

misstk Member

the alternative ending was funny especially because bobby was in it!

3. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

OMG.. the alternate ending was so disappionting to me. WTF?! it made NO sense.. should have just stuck to the original ending if they were gonna have such crap. Only thing I liked was the fact that Power&Bobby were in it. Everything else.. fail.

4. shinybow

shinybow Well-Known Member

What kind of ending was that???? They should left the original ending untouch.
    It was like watching a live "EYT" comedy segment.

5. tvb_addict2008

tvb_addict2008 Active Member

The alternate ending was weird. I didn't mind them changing a sad ending to a happy ending (I like happy endings) but they didn't have to make it this cheesy. But it's good they placed in Bobby (since he will be in DIE 2 I think), he just makes me laugh!

6. cutiedrm

cutiedrm Well-Known Member

I don't understand the ending part. But I think this show is awsome

7. tyrex

tyrex New Member

like the first ending more, alt ending sucks

like bobby as his emmy nominated role! ;)

8. hkskid

hkskid Active Member

Tvb suck!! When it come to ending!! The series will be good until end..it always destory the whole show..

9. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

the alt ending did suck..it was a waste like...i prefer the orignal ending...
    imo, they should have just showed the ending rather than spending about 10minutes discussing an running around trying to find the 'van driver'...before the actual ending came on..but yeh..

10. cindyw_xo

cindyw_xo Member

do you think the son from the alternate ending was Roger's real son?!

11. Suiko

Suiko Well-Known Member

the alternate ending was a happy ending but it was a bit pushing it. i think they randomly thought up of soemthing .. it was a bit hiliarious ...

12. the alternate ending was just for fun and make a joke out of it :p and had a good laugh xD