Alice Chan Doesn't Mind Replacing Sharon Chan

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Phoenix, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Alice.jpg

Alice Chan (陳煒) and Kelly Cheung (張曦雯) were guests today on Chris Lai (黎諾懿) and Sharon Chan's (陳敏之) new cooking program "A Guest Tonight"《今晚請客》. Alice specially prepared a dish of "Sauna Fish" (steamed fish that had been marinated) and Angel Pasta with Prawns, hoping it will look and taste good. Meanwhile Kelly didn't dare to attempt any chinese dishes in front of Alice and revealed that before shooting, she had been practising her culinary skills at home, making her boyfriend try her dishes. "But he's not a good judge, he just says whatever I cook is tasty anyways. I hope that when I host my own food show, I will definitely invite Alice to be my guest instructor!"

In regards to Alice replacing Sharon in "Flying Tigers 3" -《飛虎之壯志英雄》, she remarked that she received the notice a month before the shooting was going to start. At the time, she was busy filming another drama so she didn't take much notice who was replacing who.

"I don't mind being second choice, back in the day I was also shortlisted for the Miss Asia Beauty Pageant , what's important is showcasing your best performance."

~~~
    source: mingpao