Akina Hong?!

Discussion in 'Steps - 舞動全城' started by sillierabbit, Sep 26, 2007.

1. sillierabbit

sillierabbit Well-Known Member

*spoiler* Don't read if you havn't caught up.

Is it me or does anyone else think Akina Hong is hot? lols. She plays the "evil" secretary thats working/sleeping for the guy that was stealing the company's money. She's freaking hot in every drama i see her in though lols. And it's not like she CAN'T act. She's been around for a while too. Yah..Akina Hong is kinda hot lols for an "old" chick.

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

lol..isn't she like, 35? well she's skinny, if u ever watch her on "Beautiful Cooking Special in Thailand".

3. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

yea! when i was younger i thought akina was so beautiful! but she plays small rolls. so o well for her :<

4. mintygirl

mintygirl Active Member

yah...she is really pretty...and she can act really good too...ah wells...its like she doesnt grow old at all...
    i wonder what her secret to eternal youth is... XD

5. eason41

eason41 Well-Known Member

I thought she was hot when she was younger too.

6. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

Nah she can't act other than the small menial roles. I don't think she can carry special and challenging roles. I especially hate her in Green green grass of hope where she acted as the mainland woman who cheated men's money. Her slang, I tell you is the most terrible mainland slang I've ever heard.

7. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Well she had not been able to land any challenging roles till now... So cant really judge her skills... But at time, she was able to act well and at time just flop up her role...

8. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Yup...she used to be quite attractive. But I do think that age has caught up wiht her a little.

9. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Wow..

10. winnz

winnz Well-Known Member

i have seen her in some series where she looks really pretty. but uhh, shes a real bitch in this series. lol i cant stand her.

11. hoi_lee

hoi_lee Well-Known Member

she is pretty but she never gets the main roles for some reason. keke..this is the 2nd or 3rd time ive seen her play a fairly "evil" role

12. she seems like she dont fit in the movie or somethin