Airness Top 10 moves (MJ is crazist basketball player ever)

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by Fobstar, Dec 4, 2005.

1. yea he was so amazing to watch.... he made it look easy :O

2. Jerjai

Jerjai Well-Known Member

wow, crazy shot

3. Myolie88

Myolie88 Banned

wow tats cool jordans so good!

4. Fai

Fai Well-Known Member

jordan is amazing

5. mashimaro23

mashimaro23 Well-Known Member

wow he really is.. just amazing moves

6. Twenty1

Twenty1 Member

Jordan really brings me back memories. He made everyone better. His teammates won rings because of him. Others on the Bulls back then was crap. The only player that maybe worth mentioning is Pippen (but pippen plays like crap without the Airness). I don't think anyone will be able to carry the team as good as Micheal Jordan. Not even the rising stars such as Lebron,Kobe Bryant or Mcgrady. (they are pretty decent player, but noone will be able to live up to the standard like Jordan.

7. Akademik

Akademik Well-Known Member

^ obviously people play better with good players...micheal jordan was a scoring/defensive MACHINE!
    he would draw double teams and even triple teams with every posession leaving other team mates open for easy shots or uncontested layups.

ANd that vid was pure Circus shots. I was thinking its another dunk video. nevertheless impressive!

8. thechanmanxd

thechanmanxd Guest

i have to agree with what u guys said about MJ but dont forget about my personal old favorite scottie !!! MJ might not be able to beat the mailman twice without such strong supporting cast !

9. tchan00

tchan00 Active Member

yes, he is crazy

10. j_29

j_29 Active Member

i agree with twenty1, nobody will carry a team like jordan did. but wade, bryant and lebron do some crazy stuff too
    *stuffing 81 pts up raptors' rear-end