Airline Complaint

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by fearless_fx, Jun 28, 2007.

1. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

hopefully a lot, i was in a bus tour once and was sitting right by the bathroom.. omfg it was terrible

2. ckthepilot

ckthepilot Well-Known Member

Airline complaints are categorized into urgency and matter of importance. If a complaint has anything do with the safety pertaining to a flight, this will be handled with extreme caution and urgency. Customer satisfaction from the cabin/flight crew is also one of the higher priorities. Everything else is minor and may be disregarded, especially the case with the person sitting next to the lavatory. Luggage compartments, seats, and entertainment systems (if available) are among the lesser important items. Remember, as pilots we fly you from Point A to Point B in a safe manner. If you are disatisfied with your seating position, upgrade to First Class or Business Class. But then again, not everyone can afford that... The likelihood of getting a seat right next to the lavatory is minimal as I myself have been on over hundreds of flights and have never been in that seating arrangement.

3. subaru3169

subaru3169 Well-Known Member

smelling someone else's caca is not very sanitary.. if someone gets sick, i'm pretty sure the airlines will be in trouble

4. ckthepilot

ckthepilot Well-Known Member

There are thousands of flights every day and on every flight, there is at least one passenger sitting by the lavatory. You don't see them complaining, otherwise airlines will be loaded with similar complaints related to the stink of the lavatories. The posted complaint is BS to begin with...

5. thatboymikey

thatboymikey Well-Known Member

dang that is totally disgusting... i would not have been able to stand it.. i almost hurl everytime i go near a porto potty... i feel for him

6. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Well, I don't think this is a BS story, from Reuters:

Continental says sorry for sewage on flight

Here's a somewhat longer version of this story:

7. subaru3169

just because they don't complain doesn't mean it is safe.. those are two different arguments.. unsanitary is still unsanitary, whether they complain or not

8. lol samed happened... but i blasted air conditioner full power lol

9. kmt

kmt Member

dann, looking at Optimus Prime reminds me of my younger days...

10. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

Does that mean you are no longer in your prime? -detect

11. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

love the stink shield idea to bad its not also an ass shield otherwise it dont think he would complain to much about where he sat xD

12. kmt

kmt Member

Well, I feel permanently tired nowadays, so probably yes!
    Transformers movie any good?

13. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

lol.. and btw the transformers movie is great, should go watch it

14. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

Well , you know what they say about boys and their robots -rolleyes

But yeah, I am planning to catch it too.

15. kmt

kmt Member

Will do!

16. kmt

kmt Member

What do they say about boys and their robots? Not that I have a Transformer robot at home anyway!

17. subaru3169

some girls play with : ahem : robots, too.. : ahem : <_<<_<

18. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

Thats just hilarious, to hear the moans from that guy. Poor thing must have lost a lot of appetite

19. mingming2006

mingming2006 Well-Known Member

lol hilarious complaint, glad i din hav 2 sit near the lav when i was boardin the planes before...hehe

20. smilely

smilely Well-Known Member

wow i feel sorry for this guy he has suffered alot LOL.. neva knew there were sits next the tlc