Aimee Chan elated to return to acting

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Jun 18, 2022.

1. [​IMG]

After years of hiatus to focus on her three children, Aimee Chan is set to make her acting comeback in a new TV series.

As reported on Singtao, the actress will be working alongside husband Moses Chan in an upcoming series produced by Joe Chan, which will begin filming in July.

Said Aimee, she had actually received an offer from Joe a few years ago, but had to say no as her kids were still too young.

"But Joe was very sincere when he offered me again, saying that the role was tailor-made for me. I am very excited," she said.

However, the actress admitted that she has to make a lot of preparation to make her comeback, not only for the drama but for the children as well, as she will not be there for them as before to send them to school or help with their homework.

"I hope to find some balance. I want to prove that my passion for acting is still there and I really missed it," she added.

The mother of three was last seen in the movie, "When Sun Meets Moon". Her last TVB drama was "Come Home Love", though it was to play herself.

Moses Chan honoured to work with wife in new series

As reported on HK01, the actor, who spoke to the media about their upcoming series produced by Joe Chan, said that he is honoured to take part in the said project, and that he would do anything to help Aimee realise her dream.

"Her dream is mine too," he said.

He pointed out that the children already knew that their mummy would start filming again, and are happy for her. However, the three kids are also worried about adapting to the fact that Aimee would not be around as before.

"Both of us will make the best arrangements for the children before filming starts," Moses assured. "Parents must always be responsible for their children's activities. No matter how busy you are, you have to make sure everything is arranged."

On the other hand, producer Joe Chan admitted that he had discussed with Moses before inviting Aimee onboard, and revealed that Aimee has no special requirements for this project.

"She just wanted to play a good role in a good drama," he added.

credits: yahoo

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Wow this is somewhat surprising.

3. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Didn't most people think she's eh when it came to acting...