Ah Sa’s self created label makes money

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Maverick, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Ah Sa’s self created label makes money

[​IMG]

Pic: Ah Sa, who earlier set up a fashion apparel shop, plans to concentrate on developing her business after she retires.

Ah Sa has a deep interest in fashion, and besides jointly setting up a fashion apparel shop with her manager Fok Man Hei Mani, she has created her own label. She also hopes that when she retired in the future, she would be able to fully concentrate on her fashion apparel business and enter into the mainland market! Last night, Ah Sa attended the opening ceremony of a new branch of a fashion shop together with Kenny, Sun Boy’z and newcomer Chung Shu Man. Ah Sa expressed that she was good friends with the boss of the shop, and specially came to show her support. Ah Sa and her manager Mani set up a fashion apparel shop in Tsim Sha Tsui, when asked whether her purse has become fatter, she laughed and said, “I earned a little, now I want to open a branch in mainland because the economic prospects there are very good.” Ah Sa revealed that there were several businessmen from mainland who had wanted to acquire her shop, but she did not want to accept the money when she had no time to manage the business, and she also wanted to be able to manage her business herself. Unfortunately she is too busy with work now, and Ah Sa has planned that after she retires from the entertainment scene, she would concentrate on developing her business and enter the mainland market.

Hopes to work with foreigners

Ah Sa said, “I have a deep interest in the fashion business. In the past, I studied fashion design and I know how to sew. Now when I attend functions, sometimes I would DIY several pieces of clothings. I hope to have the chance to work together with foreigners, especially those from Australia and Europe; the American designs are more simple.” The year before, Ah Sa had already created her own label SAL and the focus of her line is casual clothing. When asked why the low profile, Ah Sa only said, “Should keep it low key, or else it would not be too good.” Asked whether it was her boss who requested that she kept it low key, Ah Sa answered as if she had reasons she could not disclose, “Whether or not that is the reason, it is still not too good.” However Ah Sa is still full of ambition and hopes to be able to work with Japanese designers in the future, and to upgrade her label towards a higher range.

http://the-sun.on.cc/channels/ent/20070429/

2. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

Dont really like it when famous people create brands, people generally buy the crap cause its from someone famous... but if its got style then maybe