Ada Choi as Jessica 康雅思

Discussion in 'The Gem of Life - 珠光寶氣' started by love_of_tvb, Oct 19, 2008.

1. mmeeiii

mmeeiii Member

ada choi eyes are so pretty.

2. Among

Among Member

My god she is so selfish. She only think of her self. Offering her family and friends. Such a b.tch.

3. mcsoo

mcsoo Member

Yes i do agree too, but she seems a bit useless in some instance, kept creating problems for other ppl. All she knows is just to love i guess.

4. blueaura18

blueaura18 Active Member

shes definitly my least favourite of the 3 daughters. she doesnt treat her family as well as the other 2 and sometimes gets angry for no particular reason. in the scenes when shes around the rich posh ladies her acting is very strange. i cant really tell what it is but its not really convincing. though i am looking forward to what happens later on with her character since she has the most interesting storyline.

5. winnz

winnz Well-Known Member

i hate her. she's evil and the way she looks when shes mad pisses me off even more. in a way, i feel so sorry for her.. losing her husband and her son.. but shes getting crazy....

6. yume_x

yume_x Member

Crazy is an understatement =P

She plays crazy almost as well as Angelina Jolie lol

7. joeyfan

joeyfan Well-Known Member

lol.. while her character is crazy, i think ada has done a great job at portraying it.. especially in her screaming scenes.. her eyes look like they want to pop out.. lol

8. carmenmint

carmenmint Member

Ada is so good at acting...the scene where she argues with others..so great (her eyes like can see tears almost dropping) ...so real . I think what she did in the drama was right..she had to do these ways to protect her family and her fortune... I would also do that if I'm in her position. Haha-bigsmile

9. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

ada has very very sharp eyes. it's great when she gives the death stare :D

10. she's the evil and sellfish one in the three sisters

11. TVadi

TVadi Well-Known Member

ada played so well as jessica loved all her shoes

12. e46jc

e46jc Member

Ada did give a good proformance in her role in the gem of life.