A.N.JELL, the band in “Ikemen Desu ne” to make a debut

Discussion in 'Japanese Entertainment' started by Jeff, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

[​IMG]

On September 5th, it was announced that the band A.N.JELL from the TBS drama “Ikemen Desu ne” will make their official debut on October 5th!

This band was originally a fictional band for the drama with Johnny’s Entertainment members Tamamori Yuta (Kis-My-Ft2) as Katsuragi Ren, Fujigaya Taisuke (Kis-My-Ft2) as Fukishiro Shu, Yaotome Hikaru (Hey! Say! JUMP) as Hongo Yuki, and actress Takimoto Miori as Sakuraba Mio/Miko.

Their debut CD temporary titled “A.N.JELL with TBS ‘Ikemen Desu ne’ Music Collection“, will contain two discs – one including all four songs from the band and the other focusing on the OST of the drama with a special package to add. It will be released in two versions of Limited Edtion and Regular Edition with the limited version including an original PV and a special CD jacket. Also, the first-print version of this regular version will enclose a rare CD jacket before Sakuraba was a member.

Check out the whole track list below!

(Disc-1)

1. Promise
    2. Futari
    3. alone
    4. Miss You

(Disc-2)

1. “Ikemen Desu ne” Main Theme
    2. Girl’s Soul
    3. Sunrise Shower
    4. Youphoria
    5. Pursuer
    6. Aenakunaru Mae ni
    7. Ashita Hareru Kana
    8. Moon Knows
    9. Run and Dive
    10. Sky Sky Sky
    11. Let’s Play Tag
    12. Bad Relations
    13. Akegata no Niji
    14. You are not my angel
    15. My Formal Crisis
    16. The story has not ended yet
    17. Tobikiri no Ai wo Komete
    18. Asakiiro no Yoru
    19. Someone’s Sorrow
    20. He is my Hero
    21. Yousei no Kattou
    22. Kokoro no Oku no Hou e
    23. “Ikemen Desu ne” Main Theme (String Ver.)
    24. Aernakunaru Mae ni (Strings Ver.)
    25. Akegata no Niji (Strings Ver.)

(DVD [Limited Edition only])

A.N.JELL [Music Video] (temporary)

Source: Tower Records, Tokyohive

2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

say whaaattt. Isn't A.N.Jell the band from You're Beautiful (k-drama?) Thought this group was made up lol.

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Yes. This is the Japanese remake of the Korean. I think the Korean one had a CD Debut too.. so i guess the Japanese version will have a Japanese CD Debut too.

Currently watching this series (Japanese ver), but i like it so far! Will def buy the CD if i can.

4. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Oh Jeff you in to K-drama too?
    You're Beautiful is definitely a good watch. They also made a re-make for Boys Over flower (japanese version) which is meant to be better?

I like the song played by A.N.Jell, awesome stuff!

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Nope. im into J-drama. Watching the J ver of You're Beautiful, and watched both version of Boys over flower (k+J).

Didn't watch the korean version of this version, but enjoying the Japanese one for sure.

6. kevin

kevin RAWR!

cool cool =)