A bit different from the other series?

Discussion in 'Dressage To Win 盛裝舞步愛作戰' started by Phil, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

i reckon this one is a bit different from Hearts of Fencing and Sunshine Heartbeat, coz theres no 4 leaf clover and besides you get a different feeling while watching this one. so i dont think this one is as good as the first 2 :p

2. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

there are loots of new actors o.o
    maybe TVB wants to give them a chance? xD

3. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

i think half of them are the newcomers of 08? lol i rekcon some of them are alright tho, but i hate that Boy and Nel, they're so annoying lol

4. alan_luo_wifeyy

alan_luo_wifeyy Active Member

so far im not loving this series. first two are much better. sunshine heartbeat is the best out of the three. this one is kinda boring? i don't like the newbiess. some can't act well, i don't blame them its just that i felt sometimes some of them acts kinda fake and i don't like fake people. the storyline is kinda stupid. the couple pairings is really obvious. at firrst when i heard there a part 3 i was relly excited but when i get to watch it now im kinda upset because i expected it to be better. the first two parts were awesome and so i assume that part 3 is good too but i guess im wrong. just my opinion.

5. red_lychee

red_lychee Guest

Dressage 2 Win

I kinda like this show, but most of the acting is like childish
    (newaiz da show is 4 like promting new actors)

6. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, def this show is promoting new ppl, lol kinda stupid, the 4 leaf clover was shown at the end, and it wasnt even a major part in the story line, lol plus the story line sounds too easy, and simple, lol

7. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

I havent seen this yet, but to avoid certain death from boredness, is this worth watching?

8. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol its alright, the cast is alright, acting is .......... alright for the younger ppl i guess, story line is meh, lol i would just watch it coz its 4 leaf clover 3 ,lol still worth watching tho

9. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

Are you sure? I dont want to end up wasting ~4 hours of my life.

10. -Tisken-

this serie is "ma ma dei la" >.<
    their acting skill isnt that good,...
    hehe but good to see the new ppl^^
    ken ftw xD

11. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol , its worth 4 hours of ur life, lol and the jokes could pass off as Mild funny,

12. -Tisken-

i watched this serie because of the girls : )
    worth to watch .... but this serie is nothing, compared to MR =)

13. kiwisurfco

kiwisurfco Active Member

Personally I say it's not as good as the first too, cuz it's really just promoting equestrian since HK is hosting it in olympics

14. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, yer prob thats why the picked horse riding, lol, but still , they coulda picked a better sport :p

15. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol only similar with the small four leaver clover thing, and some other stuff
    but its like a totally different theme , HOF was better :p

16. OriCalbee

OriCalbee Member

this serie is not that bad... oke, i agree that heart of fencing and sunshine heartbeat were much better,but they are al just new people and you can't expect too much from them. i think it's actually pretty funny when i see the new actors act. i laughed like crazy when i wached the serie =P

17. Chehin888

Chehin888 Member

this series was yea quite different coz the other 3 had like competition between other schools, and this one didnt, i would say the 1st was probally the best

18. jklee369

jklee369 Well-Known Member

Wasnt impressed with this series, seemed a bit boring from the 1st ep, didnt bother to watch it afterwards.

Lots of new faces are in here, just a showcase of the new ppl i reckon, acting not that stong in my opinion

19. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, the competition was like, .......... there wasnt any competition cept between michelle and Ben, lol

20. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

reckon its mainly targeted at like the teenage audiences ^^
    an yup its different to the other mini series but its a good thing...kinda refreshing
    reminds of live actions of high school romance mangas =D