9姑娘 Character

Discussion in 'No Regrets - 巾幗梟雄之義海豪情' started by kevin, Nov 12, 2010.

1. kevin

kevin RAWR!

What do you think of her?

At Episode 20, I was like OMG that is sooooo awesome. Don't wanna spoil it for those who haven't seen it -tongue2

Discuss your thoughts here!

2. gswl85

gswl85 Active Member

she is amazing!!! She wayyy deserves the best actress award this year!!! I love her man!!!

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

best actress definitely....if she doesn't win i don't know who will. her performance in no regrets already overshadowed her performance in rosy business. gets standing ovation for end of ep 20.

4. kevin

kevin RAWR!

From the spoilers at Ep19, I really thought she got [enter what you think here]. Turns out it wasn't. I agree with you N, if she don't win I don't know who else will (besides Charmaine for CBML)

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Sheren fo sho.

6. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

havent watch 19 & 20, but already got whats going from screen caps ppl took >:(

she's good! this year's race is either Sheren or Charmaine (as everyone said), unless....TVB decides to surprise us all by picking someone else XD

7. kevin

kevin RAWR!

^
    yah, like what they done with the Ms.HK

8. nothincomin

nothincomin Active Member

Episode 20 was pretty epic. deserves the best actress award this year.

9. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

It's again.. CBML vs No Regrets cast again.. for the race.

I say No Regrets :) I lovee this. Like honestly, i look forward to this drama everyday.

Other than this, this year i only looked forward to When Lanes Merge each day, and maybe Mysteries of Love cuz i like the physics stuff.

10. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

mysteries of love....taking ppl's ideas :shifty: about a month away, its hard to say......Louis Koo won like 2 or 3 TV kings, same with Gallen Lo, just give it to Wayne & Sheren again haha

I guess Miss HK this year was a lil surprising, but she rly did prety good nite, she's one of my favs.

11. zeewee

zeewee Well-Known Member

This should be a lesson to TVB to promote more veterans and real actors instead of idols. If they're going to promote people like Linda Chung, Raymond Lam, Ron Ng, etc., they need to make sure they can act. I loved Wayne and Sheren in RB and now I love them in NR. They portray feelings with just their eyes or a twitch in their face.

Getting back to topic, 9 goo leurng is a bad *ss. I love her swagger and her style. As everyone said, ep. 20 was super epic. That smile on her face at the end proves that she is a great actress with or without another best actress award this year. But I have to say, Charmaine is really no competition.

12. infernochaoz

infernochaoz Well-Known Member

I am pretty sure Wayne and Sheren will take it this year as well. They are just too good :x

13. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Only time will tell. Lets get back on topic, more talk about this character xD

14. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Her smile at the end was dee best.

15. zack55555

zack55555 Well-Known Member

that smile on her face reminded me how SCARY women can be...

16. kevin

kevin RAWR!

That is true, they can give off an unpredictable evil smirk. Next thing you know, your balls are gone LOL.

Pow pow pow (gun shot) onto her purse at the end.

17. zeewee

zeewee Well-Known Member

But wasn't it well deserved? =)

18. kevin

kevin RAWR!

It was, her plan worked smoothly, woulda been peak if Kingkong say, alright kill yourself lol.

19. transition

transition Well-Known Member

havnt seen ep 20 yet bur charmaine not way she will get it from her role in CMBL...

i thought i would not enjoy this series when i first saw the setting..... then it jst got better =]

20. sailorpretty

sailorpretty Member

Ahh she's such a cool character.
    Her in ep 20 was so awesome ~~~9姑娘 fighting~!