666?

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by chocolattes, Sep 16, 2009.

1. chocolattes

chocolattes Member

Does anyone here believe that 666 aka the "number of the beast" represents evil?

2. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

There are too many numbers that rep too many things... cuz if thats the case my phone nr which contains a lotta 4's should b bad too...

also, ive worked in builing, 414, lvl 4 in the past n i survived that.... so for me... i dun really care....

3. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Rant ------> Philosophy & Religion section?

And no I dont, i saw a vid that said coffee was the devil's drink

4. casshern

casshern Well-Known Member

Yes, definitely.

666 happens to be the last 3 digits of Bush's social security number, as well as the number of contractions Osama Bin Laden's mother was documented to have suffered while giving birth.

Furthermore, if you subtract one 6, you're left with 66, which is the Route from California to Chicago, where, at the age of 33 (times that by 2 and you get 66!), Al Capone allegedly masterminded the Valentine’s Day Massacre, and the amount of brain cells lost by government officials under Bush's administration times infinity. 666 is also the number of days since Jessica Simpson last washed her hair and the reason why Stephy Tang is diagnosed with the swine flu. 24 hours in a day, 24 bottles of beer in a case. No coincidence here! The number is evil, I tell you...

5. Does this sound like a rant to you? wrong section.

6. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

Damn that 666!

7. tiffystars

tiffystars Well-Known Member

lol
    it's mentioned in the Bible-book of Revelation 13:17-18
    yeh i think this thread should be moved over^^"

8. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

My gosh; you've been crabby lately.

Wanna talk about it?

9. there have been researches that states that 666 is not the number of the devil, but is the misinterpretation of 111, which they think to be the REAL number of the devil

10. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol

11. :yes:

the bible doesnt say its the number of Satan but rather the number of the Beast which is the coming one world government and the number of a 'man' who will be the Antichrist, no mention of it being the number of Satan himself.

12. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

Did you know...
    If you flip the '666', it become '999'

HOLY SHIT eh???
    Enough said

13. freedomriders

freedomriders Active Member

i think 69 is the nature of the beast because I turn into an animal.

14. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

^
    Well idk.. Most animal don't do 69...
    It would rather be you fully become human?

15. Wut u on about Buglar?

16. [mJ9]

[mJ9] Well-Known Member

I didn't know about '6' being a bad number before reading these,i don't really mind about numbers.from what i've heard from my dad,the number '9' is a good number??

17. Brumby

Brumby Well-Known Member

What about the number 13? Have you ever noticed that a lot of buildings avoid numbering the floor # 13.

18. Physica

Physica Well-Known Member

did you guys knew that lost of chinese building avoid the floor 14 in the towers.
    There are also lots of story to it.

1 of them was that there was a american putting a show in China and he measured how tall the building was for a bungee jump as a grand opening for that building.
    But what happend he measured all the floor times the height and fixed his cable to jump as low as he can.
    But the thing was the owner of the building has made all the floor accept the floor of 14, 24 and 34 that guy didn't knew and jumped of that tall building.

You can imagine he was dead when he reach the ground.

19. NarutoSensei

NarutoSensei Well-Known Member

omg every number is going to be a evil number if we keep go on :p firswt it was a 6 now 13 than 14 n don't forgot 4

20. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

Superstitious. Fun to play around with. But dumb to believe.