別被女人的外表騙了

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by AC0110, Oct 8, 2009.

1. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ruy1CRmMN_Q"]YouTube - 別被女人的外表騙了[/ame]

God damn... The last one is useful ^^

2. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

title: 'bit bei nui yun...dik gnor...biu pin liu'

3. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

^ in translation...
    Don't let the looks of a lady fool you....
    well that's what i think it translate too xD

4. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

The Official Translation:

'Do not be deceived by a woman's appearance'

:laugh2:

5. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

^lol yup thats a better version xD

this woman really did 好好的運用到自己的武器

6. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

wtf .. i can't read the chinese nor understand japanese .. post up the transcript or something ... don't have a clue what's going beside the title of the thread .. lol

7. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

....lols

basically they're doing a test to see if a woman can get what she wants using her looks. in the beginning they're asking if she can utilize the weapon of women, which is looks in this case. First she goes to get the toy, asking that man "I can't get it! i really want it!" that man's like, "hmm...all i can say is keep trying." then she begs more, "ok..well it's a special treat today." he opens the machine and put the toy near, then she got the toy.

then she goes to play a game using a ticket (can only use once), they're testing whether she can use more than once. if u roll out a white ball u won first prize, red ball nah not so good. she rolls out a red ball first, then begs the men "oh no! wait i didn't pray, that's why i didnt win. if i pray i can get it. let's all pray together!" then they pray...she rolls again, in the end she got a white ball and won.

lastly they're testing whether she can order a lunch meal in a restaurant when it's 7PM. she said its kinda hard but she will try. she wants to order some pork rice dish (lunch), and she begs, "i really want to try it! I heard it's delicious!" she got it in the end.

the toy and the first prize she won are returned.

8. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

look .. was she a celeb though? anyway .. when you're recording especially for television purpose .. most vendors will try to be lenient .. i don't think it was so much her look that help her won those prizes and some ... it's the recording ... lol

9. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

:ugh2:

close enough right? :facepalm:

10. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Nothing more than a variation of showing your tits to a cop to avoid getting a ticket. This is all a part of any pretty girl's lifelong indoctrination from childhood. Even if she doesn't want to do it, many subconsciously still do as a social mechanism in their daily lives.

Or, what some authors consider feminine wiles.

11. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

That hirl's really good lool. Hope tvb will do something like that lool. That'll be funny