巴士阿嬸

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by kdotc, Aug 27, 2009.

1. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

ppl r so stupid these daysss ..i wanna see this in person! tlk so much sh1t..its pretty funny tho

warning: chinese profanity involved
    [youtube]z_28CkqfOV4[/youtube]

2. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

Is this actually real? Or was it planned?

3. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

^i think it's not planned, 阿嬸太有火哈哈

-er..............

前前後後爆咗唔知有幾多次p街, hum family orange, etc...:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: she's SOO not listening to music/radio lol, just take off ur headsets if you're not! jeez, & turn around! (she was fixing her hair LOL) she's pretty much disgracing herself in many different ways. maybe she's too stressed out:kekekegay:

4. mingbill

mingbill Well-Known Member

i want to see bus uncle vs bus aunt vs train uncle :facepalm:

5. sars4tw

sars4tw Well-Known Member

she just wouldn't stfu holy crap hahahaha!

6. DKNY

DKNY Well-Known Member

she is racist against chinese people, haha. I think her brain stuck at the Britain era

7. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

I don't think she's racist against against Chinese people, but rather has animosity towards those that come from the mainland. If you listen to her tirade, she basically claiming that the communists screwed up the people, and that those mainlanders are an embarrassment to Chinese people. Hence, she not racist against Chinese. She feels those that she's yelling at don't live up to what Chinese should be, and she's telling them to drop dead (esp the part of her telling the clip taker to take his own death procession portrait).

Regarding the British HK era; there are still a lot of HK'ers that feel in 97, they did the deal backwards. That is, they should have given China to HK (and not the other way round). I guess this woman was one of those, as she obviously hates the communists.

Morning commutes used to be so peaceful... :facepalm:

8. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

god... why do ppl do this... its like completely useless... i mean shes so old... shouldnt she know better....
    their totally making a fool outta themselves....her voice is so annoyin i wanna kick her in the stomach

9. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

^
    You'll sound like that in 30 years....
    But yea, what started this anywayz...

10. haun

haun Well-Known Member

at the beginning, did anyone hear a guy from the front shouting at her to be quite? hahahaa he should just crack her in the face instead.

11. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

^lol... shuddup... my ass aint even canto! I hardly spk chin in public unless its with older ppl or to gossip with friends :p

12. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

my god, what a dirty mouth she got there ._.

13. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

horrible mouth that lady has.. but that guy behind the camera was provoking her the entire time.

14. lol shes crazy i wouldnt mess with her she the type that has the kitchen knife in her purse ready to use....but this was entertaining.

15. monkiesxrule

monkiesxrule Well-Known Member

hmmm, there are two seats, yet she still chooses to sit in the damn crack.

16. dickson

dickson Well-Known Member

lol

also lol @ the people up the front turning back

#16 dickson, Aug 31, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2009
  17. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

not as entertaining as the bus uncle...this guy is like trying to provoke her and she's saying the same thing... Bus Uncle for the win.

18. AARONBOEYKHG

AARONBOEYKHG Well-Known Member

wow, she;s kinda good in scolding

19. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

This was some nice entertaining vid.

She was mainly racist to mainland chinese people. I think most HK people are generally like that

20. KZxBlades

KZxBlades Well-Known Member

Wow she just keeps going and going, but yeah she hates mainlanders and the guy just provoking her to say more stuff. Also sounds like the guy started it.