中国女留学生悉尼坠亡续:屋内4人均遭性侵犯

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Phil, Nov 1, 2008.

1. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

[​IMG]
    this is the guy... n he doesnt look fat to me...

some other pics:

[​IMG]

2. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

he looks weak. like a stick.

she looks light. she can climb on my back and i can pull her down easy. -rockon

i hate sickos. the attacker is a white dude no doubt.

3. MissCheekS

^ yeah the suspect is white...
    n dont make mean comments about em... the chick is already dead ok...
    the guy probably wont be able to walk anymore

4. adrianc

okay, didnt mean to disrespect the victims. All my respects to the victims.

I hate those sickos that do that type of shit. /the suspect is prob bald and wear glasses too, they are that type.

5. MissCheekS

^ lol now u discriminating white ppl who r bald n wear glasses lol
    but yea...ive seen some images of the guy on tv... it was a chunky white guy... i couldnt really see his face tho, he was wearing a cap...

@Negiqboyz:

"A Chengdu Evening News report said Han picked up a knife and tried to fight the suspect. But Han surrendered the knife after the suspect threatened the life of one of the women, the newspaper said."

------------------------------------------------------
    apparently the guy did try to fight back....

http://www.shanghaidaily.com/sp/article/2008/200810/20081031/article_378936.htm

6. adrianc

IMO. it is not really discriminating, but know the facts. Almost ALL bald people I know is some sort of racist and feel superior to Asians. There is a word for that which escapes me for now. A lot of white people also think asians won't do anything so they get targeted.

My friend's brother once asked a white dude why he goes for asians girls all the time. The answer? they are easy. -lol

7. MissCheekS

^ r u looking for the word skinhead >_<
    i agree... lots of non asian ppl see us as weak n think we wont ever say anything back....

n lol OUCH at that last comment.......

8. adrianc

hey, it's true. that is what was said on the last comment.

9. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

if the korean guy has done his military service .. he could've taken the guy down in a heart beat. i guess he didn't use his best judgment at the time by surrendering the knife. you gotta think one for three .. benefit outweigh the loss .. i know it's cruel but survival first right? if the fat dude was to kill the girl, he can't get away either and he might end up getting the med help for the girl (not a total lost) .. anyway, hingsight is always easier .. but i have to admit .. if the girl is my sister, daughter, or wife, i may just comply .. roommate/friends .. not sure though.

i am glad he at least defended himself .. make us KOREAN proud .. the guy doesn't appear weak or ugly .. .. just bad judgment.

10. MissCheekS

^ the guy is 19... n studying here so yeah... most likely no military service...

11. adrianc

after the fact is hard to say. I dont like the crook.

12. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

is there capital punishment in australia?? though i don't want that for him and i doubt he will get it either, i'd like to him be tortured like he did to those poor kids.