中国女留学生悉尼坠亡续:屋内4人均遭性侵犯

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Phil, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

成都晚报10月30日报道就读于悉尼泰勒学院的四川江油籍女生魏了被持刀者胁迫,与韩籍男友赤身裸体从公寓坠落一死一伤。目前,悉尼警方已公布数张嫌疑人的照片,并呼吁目击者举报。
    事发后,其父母已急赴悉尼,可能在今日抵澳。昨日,中国驻悉尼总领馆已表示,要督促事件尽快妥善解决。
    最新消息
    警方称屋内4人均遭性侵犯
    昨日,悉尼警方公布最新消息称,据魏了出事公寓闭路电视记录显示,劫匪是尾随一名来访女性(并非死者魏了)进入公寓,走 进电梯后,掏出刀将其挟持。魏了男友发现劫匪后,从公寓内拿出一把刀与劫匪对峙。但劫匪以手中女子性命要挟魏了男友扔掉刀。警方称,魏了及男友、同屋另一 女友及这位被挟持女性,4人都遭到持刀劫匪的性侵犯。他们均被勒令脱光衣服,而魏了和男友更被迫要求进行性交表演。
    昨日下午,警方公布了数张嫌疑人的录像截图照片。嫌疑人约20岁,体格壮硕,穿白色T恤。由于没拍摄到嫌疑人正面照,警方已呼吁目击者尽快举报。
    警方未透露魏了二人究竟是避逃时失足还是主动跳下,或被嫌疑人推下阳台的。据悉,持刀劫匪还在4人身上掠走近200元现金。警方称,目前仍无法确认案发原因,及受害4人是否早被嫌疑人盯上。
    后方动态
    魏了父母已离川赴澳
    此事引发网友强烈关注。一位自称是魏了小学同学的网友说,魏了人很好,实在可惜。魏了的学前班老师表示:“我真心痛!她那时很乖,我虽然只教了她一年时间,但每次遇见她都要叫我,很有礼貌。”
    记者了解到,魏了父母已于前日抵达上海,之前曾在成都短暂停留。据了解,吴丽萍在江油是小有名气的商人,名下经营着一家大型购物中心及多家超市。
    澳洲方面表示尚没有接到吴丽萍抵达的消息,她最快可在昨日深夜或今日抵达。

THIS IS MADNESS!, CANT BELEIEVE IT HAPPENED IN SYDNEY EITHER,

ANOTHER ARTICLE
    (联合早报网讯)据香港明报报道,澳洲悉尼周日发生的赤裸男女堕楼案,女死者证实是18岁四川留学生魏了,其母早前在汶川大地震中失去所有生意和房 屋,如今又遭遇独生女遇害的打击。警方拘捕一名26岁疑犯,怀疑他在禁锢魏了与男友的1小时内,多次强奸两人,两人受尽折磨后跳楼逃命,结果酿成女死男重 伤惨案。   四川地震灾民失仅余爱女
      魏了的母亲昨乘飞机抵达悉尼,随即由警方接走认屍,稍后将在悉尼为女儿屍体火化,骨灰将带回中国。律师希恩代表她向疑犯索偿5万澳元。 希恩说,魏了来自李白故乡四川江油,自幼父母离异,一直与母相依为命,其母是当地「有名且成功」的企业家,经营一家超级市场,但早前的大地震已令其一无所 有。「她失去了生意和房子,现在,她又失去唯一的女儿。」
      魏了与19岁韩裔男友Chris Han,周日赤裸从25米高的3层公寓堕楼,魏了当场死亡,Han骨盘、椎骨和双腿骨折。警方周三晚在悉尼内城红舫区逮捕26岁的疑犯丹尼森 (Brendan David Dennison),他被控犯抢劫、强奸和谋杀等罪名。法庭文件显示,他没固定住址,警方怀疑他有毒瘾。出事公寓的闭路电视显示,疑犯当日尾随魏了一名女 友进入大厦,在进入电梯后掏出刀架在女生脖子上,挟持她进入屋内,当时屋内有魏了、Chris与另外一名女生。
      男友两度被鸡奸
      警方形容,Chris曾与疑犯搏斗并夺下他的刀,但疑犯随即掏出另一把刀,威胁杀死另一名女生,Chris无计可施,只好放下刀,任由 疑犯摆布。澳洲传媒报道,疑犯强迫4人脱光衣服,命令Chris与3名女子上演「淫乱大戏」。疑犯本人3度强奸魏了,并两度强奸Chris。警长贝雷斯福 德说:「歹徒对受害人进行了数次性侵犯。我们相信,受害人因恐惧或其他原因,被迫做出性行为。」
      疑犯虐待4人长达1小时后,魏了与男友躲到露台上,「那是他们最后的退路,他们不敢回到房间,因为凶徒还在那儿,他们认为离开露台是最好的选择,却不料发生致命后果。」其余两名女子躲进另一间房内,疑犯从她们身上抢走170澳元(约886港元)后逃走。

2. translation ploz

3. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

grr...the words so tiny >___<"
    but that is shocking news...

4. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Man arrested over balcony death

Parents' anguish: they were brave to the end

5. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

ok, just the gist of article:

bleh.....u got there quicker than me >___<"

6. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Of Course! I Is The News Crew gfight1

7. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

I was in Waterloo to visit my gf the other day, and I notice some of the road were block. I assume it is the same incident -_-
    RIP

Man, nvm, this is waterloo in sydney -_-

#7 AC0110, Nov 1, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  8. yiubun

yiubun Well-Known Member

some guy used this case to sell his furniture....
    the advertisment said something about international students being endangered and that others should help by buying their stuff when they graduate and leave the country (AUS).
    I dont think the parents of the victim would be slighty pleased.
    how can you use someones misfortune for your personal benefits

9. ^ that is so wrong...

and wow... that attacker somehow stripped the boy and girl down? o_O

10. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

Sigh .. this incidence could've been prevented if the gal didn't open the door into the house which also got the others hurt and killed. If anything, she should also be the blame. For anyone who's living independently, she should've known better when someone was tailing her. Where was her senses?? I think there's absolute no excuse to say that she's young, scared, or whatever. We are trained to keep our guard up whenever we go out - don't listen to your ipod whilst walking or jogging (which most do anyway), etc...

Anyway, I guess they're so unlucky to have such a roommate. Another thing was that I am surprised four can't even beat the one. He only had a knife; not like a gun. I am sure they could've gotten a chair or something and beat the shit out of the guy. Also, what's up with CCTV if no one is watching it. You would think there'll be security. People should shut the door/gate when they go into the apartment building. I noticed too many people just walk straight in and let the door/gate shut on its own. That's how intruder get into the building sometimes.

I feel sad for the roommates inside the apartment because of one, everybody has to suffer. Pick your roommate wisely if you're living with one/some.

11. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

^ .... how could you say that ??......honestly if i was being followed by some one i wouldnt notice ... because u assume people are walking the same road or w/e ..... if the same thing happened to u i doubt u will be brave.... because u have no idea .. a man with a knife .... in ur face .....if it was me i would be shitless ..... it is a knife for christs sake ....... it is a weapon .... ... any way R.i.P to the woman

12. reno

reno Well-Known Member

the couple and their 2 friends (girls) were all stripped down
    and they were forced to do sex acts, and the girl (3 times) and guy (2 times) both got raped
    thats wat the articles i've read have said

13. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Even the news said that

14. reno

reno Well-Known Member

at the end of the day
    i still find it stupid...

the girls family now sueing govt for compensation...
    one side of me thinks, yes i feel sorry for her and should be
    the other side thinks the stereotypically chinese coming out all just for $$... seriously tho, its like a few days after her death they arrive and sue for $$...

the other thing is...
    one guy holds nice to one girl (fine u can't do anything)
    that guy forces 3 girls and another guy to strip down... depdnding on situation understandable

but its like.. the couple end up jumping off the balcony...
    seriously tho.. if ur gonna jump off the 3rd floor and die, u mite as well fight with the guy. one on one, and then u have all the girls to help out doing wateva... would of been much better

15. negiqboyz

that's what i think too .. there's a guy there and i am surprised there's not one person retaliate. to me, the mother's wrong .. her daughter is NOT brave but STUPID. they're all chicken shit. if you're ever in a life or dead situation, might as well give it your all.

16. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

but still, if the rapist/ murderer didnt appear , then nothing woulda happened , and i heard that the murderer kinda like Planned this, like he picked them out or something

17. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Thats the otehr thing I've been thinking, 1 on 3...definitely you can wrestle the guy down with 1 guy and two other girls

18. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, yer, pretty stupid, im sure, theres heaps stuff that could attack the guy with, chairs, sissors, pencils, like anythingcan be used,

19. negiqboyz

the murderer can only plan what he intended to do but he can't plan on how they will react. i agree that when people faced with life/death situation, they can't think properly but i am 100% sure that they will give it all their strength to survive.

the pity here is that i think the gal who let the intruder into the home should have died instead.

20. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

^ Well thats life, random shit happens