3 Scenarios For Boscolie's Reconcilation (One-Shot)

Discussion in 'Fan Fix' started by love_of_tvb, Jul 31, 2012.

1. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

3 Scenarios For Reconcilation (One-Shot)

Scenario 01:

Myolie texts Bosco.

Myolie's Text #1: Bosco?
    Bosco's Text #1: ?
    Myolie's Text #2: Bosco?
    Bosco's Text #2: What's wrong, Myolie? Is everything okay?
    Myolie's Text #3: Bosco, I…
    Bosco's Text #3: Myolie, are you alright?
    Myolie's Text #4: I'm outside your door. Can you open the door for me?
    Bosco's Text #4: Hold on. I'm coming.
    Bosco goes to open the door for Myolie.
    Bosco: Myyo, is everything okay?
    Myolie: Yeah, I just wanted to tell you something.
    Bosco: What's that?
    Myolie: I…
    Bosco: You… What?
    Myolie: Bosco, I've been thinking really hard…
    Bosco: Uh huh.
    Myolie: Bosco, I really miss you.
    Bosco looks at Myolie.
    Myolie: Bosco, I'm serious, I really, really, really miss you.

Myolie starts to cry and wraps her arms around Bosco to hug him, waiting for him to embrace her.

Myolie: I was barely about to focus on anything in the past few months. I realized how much I miss… and love you.
    Bosco: Myyo… That's really sweet, but…

Myolie lets go of her arms and stares into Bosco's eyes. Bosco looks deeply at Myolie and holds her tightly.

Bosco: But I feel the same way and I never want to let you go.

The two hug each other tightly.

Bosco: How much did you miss me?
    Myolie: That's a secret you'll never find out from me.
    Bosco: I missed you so much.
    Myolie: Bosco, I love you.
    Bosco: I love you too.

Scenario 02:

Bosco leaves a rose and a note on Myolie's doorstep before ringing the bell and quickly hiding. Myolie opens the door to find a rose and a note on the floor.

Myolie: Bosco, I know it's you!

For the past 90 days, Bosco did the same thing each morning: he would put a rose and a short message on Myolie's doorstep, ring her doorbell, and hide, just to see and make sure Myolie received them.. Bosco did not care if Myolie threw the rose away immediately or not because he just wanted her to read his message.

Myolie goes into her house and sees a big vase with dried roses in them. She had carefully dried each flower that Bosco gave to her for the past 90 days. As for the sweet short messages, she read each one over and over again. She was just waiting to see what Bosco was planning to do. Myolie smells the fresh rose.

Myolie: Mhmm, smells so nice!
    Myolie reads the message of the day.
    Myolie: You shine like the stars in the dark sky. -BW
    Myolie chuckles and reads the other 90 messages she had pinned on the wall.
    Myolie (thinking to herself): That was sweet. Should I call him and let him know how I feel? Or should I wait a few more days?

Bosco goes back to his home, wondering if Myolie read his messages. He desperately wanted her back. He felt like it was only a matter of time.

For the next seven days, Bosco continues to leave a rose and a short message on Myolie's door each morning, ringing the doorbell, hiding in the corner to see if Myolie received it and then going back home. Myolie went to collect the message and the rose each day, carefully drying the rose to add to her dried roses collection and pinning the message on her wall before she reread all the previous messages.

The 99th day finally came. Bosco was excited. He was about to add a new milestone to his life. Bosco rang the doorbell and left to hide at the corner, for the consecutive 99th time. Myolie took the rose and message and went back inside.

Bosco smiled nervously as he went back to his home.

Myolie smells the rose and reads the message.

Myolie: Your presence completes my life. Will you please marry me and be my wife? I will love and cherish you till the end of my life. -BW

Myolie starts to cry. She grabs a pen and a notepaper and in the most perfect handwriting, starts to write. She tapes the message on Bosco's door and knocks. Bosco opens the doors to find a note taped on his door, but no one at the door. He brings the note inside and reads it.

Bosco: BW, Yes, I will gladly marry you to complete your life. -MW

Bosco excitedly rushes out and rings Myolie's bell. Myolie opens the door and they look at each other.

Bosco: Is that true?
    Myolie: Is what true?
    Bosco: Myolie, will you marry me?
    Myolie: Didn't I reply to your message with a note?
    Bosco: But I want to listen to you say yes.
    Myolie: You're so silly!
    Bosco: Say it, I want to hear it!
    Myolie: Fine. Yes, I would like to marry you.

They embrace each other tightly. Bosco notices the vase of dried roses and a wall of pinned messages. Bosco smirks.

Bosco: Seems like I took a lot of space in your house, huh?
    Myolie: What do you mean?
    Bosco: The roses and all my handwritten messages. By the way, I'm pinning this one up too.
    Bosco shows Myolie the message she had written earlier.
    Myolie: Coco, do you really have to?
    Bosco: Yes, definitely have to.

Bosco helps Myolie pin up her message, and takes a long glance at the wall, 99 messages handwritten by him and 1 message by Myolie.

Bosco kisses Myolie.

Bosco: By the way, does the W in MW stand for Wu or for Wong?
    Myolie: Hahah, not telling you. Which do you prefer?
    Bosco: Me? I want Myolie Wu Wong to be my wife!

Myolie laughs and hugs Bosco.

Scenario 03:

Myolie: Bosco, do you think this is all too much?
    Bosco: Yeah, something really small just turned up to be something humongous. And I don't know what to do anymore.
    Myolie: They've developed our breakup into something really big and dragged so many innocent people into this terrible drama.
    Bosco: Arrgh. What are we going to do??
    Myolie: I feel like they've made a big brewing pot of soup, and right now with all the new details becoming more and more outrageous, that pot of soup is bubbling!
    Bosco: Oh my my, how do we get it to stop? Can we just publicly announce the breakup was temporary and we're still together?
    Myolie: No, we can't do that! It's been too big in the news and we announced it publicly…
    Bosco: It was a small argument. Can't believe you would actually tell everyone we broke up. I was heartbroken.
    Myolie: Can't really blame me! I was pissed.
    Bosco: And because you announced it, I had to admit to the breakup as well. Ahhhh, this is so annoying.
    Myolie: I'm sorry. I shouldn't have announced it so soon.
    Bosco: They're outrageous! Infidelity rumors. You dumping me for another man. Me cheating on you with three women in half a year. Ay, how do we get them to stop?
    Myolie: Let's tell everyone that we've reconciled and we're getting married!
    Bosco: Wait, did I hear wrong?
    Myolie: Why?
    Bosco: You finally want to get married? Yay!
    Myolie: Let's issue a press statement together.
    Bosco: I'm in, wifey.
    Myolie: There's probably going to bombard us with more negative news, but I couldn't care more now. All I know if you're the one for me.
    Bosco: And you're the one for me!
    Myolie: Come, let's issue the statement.
    Bosco: Yes, Madam Wifey.
    Myolie: Silly Hubby.