2R To Release New Album In March

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Feb 8, 2006.

1. neahiv.jpg
    Wednesday February 8, 2006 Hong Kong

2R (Race and Roseanne Wong) returned to Singapore in New Year’s Eve to celebrate the coming of the year of the dog. What did they give to the parents? The cheeky girls said, “Our new album will be released in March. Earlier, we finished recording 2 songs. So we brought them home for them to listen. We hoped for them to give us some ideas and suggestions for areas need of improvement.” Race revealed that their new album will be drastically different from their last won which was filled with party feel. There new album will feature a lot more expressive and emotional warming songs.

Rosanne told the media that Race and herself will be having bad luck this year and so the two went to the temple to pray earlier. Rosanne expressed that since entering the entertainment industry; she has started to do more superstition things but has not been a fundamentalist about these issues. She said, “Even if they said I will be having good luck this year. I will still have to work hard!” 2R are satisfied with their work load in the previous year and will continue to work hard. They also hope to be busier and will not mind if they did not have time to sleep!

Do they want to earn as money as they can and leave the entertainment industry as soon as possible? Race and Rosanne shook their heads and said, “Money is one thing but we are in the ages or earning most of our money and doing charity. We will be releasing a photo album and with the money we earn from the photo albums, we will give to charity!”

http://www.mingpaonews.com/
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum/

2. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

kool mite try the album :p

3. YeeSun

YeeSun Active Member

I don't really like 2R.

4. 小小

sum songs r ok

but in their older albums there were too many filler songs that sux and let the ablum down

5. heard one of their new songs on radio...its pretty good! i think they are making a transation to singing more emotional songs ....no more that kids stuff -clapclap

6. 小小

kool :D i yet to hear any of their new songs, mite get the album -clapclap

7. moodycaddy

moodycaddy Well-Known Member

they're from singapore?