2nd Half???

Discussion in 'The Building Blocks of Life - 建築有情天' started by goddess, Dec 17, 2007.

1. goddess

goddess Well-Known Member

-sleep So far not very good. Wonder if story will pick up a bit after chapter 10.

2. goddess

Just watched chapter 11, was a sad one. Storyline seems to pick up abit now, so hopefully will start to get interesting. You guys enjoying it so far?

3. cle

cle Member

I have to say, I thought the first part was kind of boring and the storylines were slow, but the second half is definitely better.

4. Hagridd

Hagridd Member

i agree...the story is finally starting to pick up...but don't you think that they're starting to rush things a little with tavia and alex...i mean..in ep 14...they say they miss each other...but they already saw each other not too long ago...and then they kiss... o_O
    i think they crammed too much into one ep.

5. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

mm... last 10 episode starting to pick up.. a rush story line:D lolz

6. goddess

Yeah, I agree the love line with Alex and Tavia is getting a bit out of hand and too much of a rush. Dunno whether I prefer both to be a pair or not now??? Wanna know the ending and get it over and done with...

7. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

^Isn't that a sign that it's getting good, and keeps you on the tip of your toes to find out what happens??