2013-2014 NHL Season - LA Kings Wins The Cup!

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by Jeff, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Yeaaaa it'll take a miracle for Leafs to pull out a win..

2. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

haha don't say that, kings got lucky against montreal! leafs outplaying kings after the first.

and dang it martin jones in net. :( i hope we don't lose scrivens in UFA this summer..

3. dont need scrubvens ...this Jones kid a stud going for b2b SO!

he look more like Quick's successor:shifty:

4. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

kessel breaking in alone against jones :ohnoes:

5. That Power play at 5 minutes was INTENSE

edit: Jones is good, but his rebound control isn't too great in this game... However it's all good when you have LA defence.

#25 Dan, Dec 11, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  6. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

that was one of the better games to watch..didn't expect the kings to be outshot by the leafs of all teams!

funny how there was some discussion about whether or not jones was going to make the roster :)

7. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

wow, martin st. louis just forced his way out of TB. also reading rumors of gaborik to the kings?! gaborik seems like dean would have to give up quite a bit...i REALLY want cammalleri

8. Why would you want Cammalleri?!?

9. sniper...looking at leafs past few games they could use one:trollface:

10. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

If anything, the Leafs need better D. A rental player wont fix it, so it has to be done in the offseason.

Rather than giving up assets for a playoff push (realistically, Leafs isn't gonna win the cup this year).. improve our D in the off season.

11. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

he's a one dimensional twerp..but he'd slot into LW perfectly. decent possession numbers and like shino said, the kings need a sniper. gaborik played left with nash last year and it didn't work out too well, but here's to hoping playing with kopi changes that!

12. Cammalleri's cap hit is $6 million..... That is a LOT of dough for a midget one dimensional sniper :S

He's like a poor man's Kessel from when Kessel was his shitty one dimensional self a few years back lol

To be fair, 5 years ago I did want Cammalleri as well, although that was when he was worth like 3.5 million lol

13. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

will the real LA kings please stand up.

14. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Really tough to see them getting blown out in a playoff game. I want Kings to win, and their specialty is defense.

Seabrook suspended for 3 games. Costed them the game, and potentially the series. I didn't think the hit was that bad, just got Backes when he was vulnerable (off-balance).

On another note, Bruin's with the strong bounce back game. I really like their team this year..

15. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

LA Kings win 4 straight. I've said to my friends that Sharks arent a playoff built team, and it showed again. Didn't have the chance to watch full 60 minutes other than Game 7 though.

16. Rangers and Wild don't look like playoff teams lol.....

what a great first rd win for Kings...their confidence must be sky high right now

17. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Carlyle extended for 2 years :facepalm:

Clearly his 40+ shots against per game isnt working.

18. HAHAHAHA brilliant.

19. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

redemption time for the kings :)