2012-2013 Yahoo! Fantasy Basketball - Congrats shinobi!

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by Dav, Sep 26, 2012.

1. psyduck215

psyduck215 Well-Known Member

The 3 Kingdoms will be back. EST for me.

2. burpyierz

burpyierz Well-Known Member

that would be monday morning for me .... gotta see the exact time because I leave for work at 8:30am

3. Kajen

Kajen Member

Yeah that would be 7am Monday morning for me so i would be out, I don't suppose there is any chance of doing it the day before sometime?

4. RTran37

RTran37 Active Member

Can we do the draft a little earlier or maybe on Saturday? I have my own draft on the 28th at 9pm.

5. qazqazqaz8

qazqazqaz8 Active Member

what about this saturday october 20 or this sunday

6. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

wtf... everyone and their mothers have a knee blown... injuries rly fcking up this Season so far...

7. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

It looks like Saturday is the big preference for most people. What about our original date of Saturday, the 27th, but at 11:00PM EST? We can go earlier than that if you guys want and we can go as late as 11:45PM EST.

8. Kajen

Kajen Member

Personally i'd prefer something closer to 8:30 or 9pm EST but its not a big deal. Just means I'll be doing 3 drafts at once :)

9. burpyierz

I'm good with Saturday night EST so it would be Sunday morning for me

10. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up. If it does come down to that, at least you'll be kept occupied when others are picking lol.

As for everyone else, are there any other preferences besides 11:00PM EST for Saturday, October 27?

11. it's this Saturday... be there.

12. Physica

Physica Well-Known Member

will try have holidays :(

13. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

lads, i apologize ahead of time if i seem cranky during the draft cuz I'll probably be rly hungover...

14. RTran37

RTran37 Active Member

Quick question. How many people in this league from Toronto?

15. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

Kajen, can u move ur draft back an hour lol, that would be great... cuz i might miss like the last half of the draft ><

16. REMINDER: Draft is tonight at 11PM EST if you can't make it set your picks! Good Luck Everyone!:)

17. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

srsly, sometimes i dunno why i bother with mocks cuz not only is half of u guys unpredictable, but the other half actually knows what they're doing and understand value...

18. burpyierz

I missed the freaking draft because in France, I had the time change and I forgot about it, my iPhone did the time change automatically but it didn't change the alarm. Crap ! None of the players are what I wanted, all those nice sleepers I missed. Sad....
    My hope is on Harden now that he got traded, hope he is starting SG and get tons of stats. Also weak body Eric Gordon -_- just play already ...

#58 burpyierz, Oct 28, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  19. Kajen

Kajen Member

Sorry man I didn't see this, though it was probably too late to rearrange things by then anyway.

20. Physica

Physica Well-Known Member

Yeah I just came back from my trip, so did not have the time nor internet to go on the draft night. But overall I am satisfied with the team.