2012-2013 NHL Season

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by Jeff, Sep 7, 2011.

1. for leafs tix you need at least $100 to get in the door even if thats a standing spot double that if its playoffs

hockey parade in Hollywood how would that look:trollface:

one thing for sure no one will judge Carter and Richards for partying this time:trollface2:

2. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

if kings don't win game 6, i will shat my pants. lord stanley's cup is so so close..

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

LA KINGS 2012 CHAMPIONS

Conn Smythe to Quick. Key factor of Quick himself in the regular season to bring the team to the playoffs. His offense finally came for him and feel happy for him :)

4. [​IMG] :trollface: [​IMG] London Boyz!

5. Congrats to the Kings! I knew that if the Rags failed, the Kings prevailed.

6. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

this one feels so good. tears of joy -cry2

7. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Changed the title for the off season.

Two trades today by the Leafs. Goofstavsson for conditional 7th.. and Schenn for JVR.

What surprised me was it was a straight up 1:1 trade. I'm fine with this.. we have excess D.

Looking forward to the off season! :)

8. theres a season next year?:trollface:

9. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

To CBJ : Dubinsky, Anisimov, Tim Erixon, 1st 2013
    To NYR : Nash, Delisle, Conditional 3rd*

* = If NYR makes to Cup Finals, CBJ Keeps their 3rd

~~

Kulemin reupped. 5.6mil for 2 years. Steal for Leafs imo if he returns to his old form.

Another Domino teams are waiting to fall is the Luongo one now, and possibly Ryan -lol

10. Doesn't matter; I'm happy for Luke

11. Since this going to be a long ass off season, anyone know where to catch KHL streams?

12. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Isn't Kule+Malkin on the same KHL team? ;) Hopefully that'll help him with his confidence and get back on track.

13. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

50/50 proposal with 82-games still possible.

Players need to stop being greedy and i think this is the best off Bettman could offer and will offer.

Nov 2nd Season Opener if all and good.

14. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

Would be nice if they can pull off a full 82 games. Too bad there won't be full teams, since many overboard players rather stay there.

Oh and your NHL 13 will actually get an update for the first time :trollface:

15. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Pretty sure overboard players sign by weekly contract or something.

NHL 13 does get update. NHL Moments Live gets updated

16. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

I took a quick glance over the deal. Seems acceptable. Players shouldn't hold out for too long, NBAPA did that and the NBA owners won in the end.

17. Wow, that rink is HEAPS better than the piece of shit they call an ice rink they used to play in.

Still looks like shit lolol