2012-2013 NBA Season - The Heat! Repeat!

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by shinobi, Oct 5, 2012.

1. burpyierz

burpyierz Well-Known Member

no its the coach fault, its humanly not possible to play that much every game, you easily get injured without the proper rest

2. dammm is this the last of the Mamba:shifty:

3. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

It sucks, I'm not a laker fan but I love how Kobe plays cause he just brings a lot of intensity and competition when he plays. He give it his best all the time and at times it seems like it's selfish and a ball hogger. He's at that age where his body is at it's limits and he needs to adjust to how he plays and how long.

There are no one to blame for his injury cause you all know that Kobe wants to win and play and he's not going to listen to the coach. I was looking forward to them playing against OKC or SPURs.

Hope to see him back for a few more years but it's a pretty serious injury.

4. wilsonli

wilsonli Well-Known Member

I doubt he'll play a few more years, he was already thinking of retirement after the next season. His injury is one of the worst in sports. A lot of players actually retired after torning the Achilles tendon. I'm sure Kobe will fight for it, but don't know how will he recover from this. For the sake of basketball lets hope to see a bit more of Kobe.

5. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

lol if lakers win tmrw against the rockets, since they have the tiebreaker, they'll be the 7th seed.

first round of 1 vs 8 in OKC vs HOU = $$$ for stern. definitely would like to see how well harden does!

6. wilsonli

The best scenario will be that the Rockets win and Warriors lose, so that the Rockets can avoid OKC and the Spurs. Don't really care if Utah wins or not, Lakers or Jazz will both lose in the first round.

But I gotta admit I'll like to see how Harden plays against his old team.

7. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

let's hope these spurs can take it all the way! lakers will go down, but go down swinging in 6! :yes:

8. ao_xxx

ao_xxx Well-Known Member

Now the Lakers have been eliminated in a sweep. It 's time they really consider about Howards future with the tem. If the Lakers think he can be their number one, then they have no way of wining a title. If Howard is a number 2 then they are going to need to get a new number one.

9. They are better off giving howard away. He's a cry baby who nags about everything. Kobe carried the team for the entire season and this guy cant even hold his own weight for a few games in the playoffs. He not worth it imo.

10. burpyierz

burpyierz Well-Known Member

I think the problem is the coach :p

11. ao_xxx

ao_xxx Well-Known Member

I can't believe the Bulls are thinking of bringing back Derek Rose to meet he Heat in the playoffs. He hasn't played a single game all season and he thinks he is playoff condition ready?! Jordan couldn't do it so why does he think he can?

12. Physica

Physica Well-Known Member

Cause he is DRose and not MJ. MJ could only fail to meet his greatness expectation. Whereas DRose only have to worry about his health. I mean look at the situations that are presenting.
    1. DRose comes back and Bulls loses to the heat. No harm done because the heat are the defending champs.
    2. DRose comes back and Bulls wins. Good for them, DRose prove to everyone that he was playoff ready and shut everybody mouth about not coming back earlier.
    3. DRose comes back hurt himself. He proves to the world he was correct to not rush himself and now he is a coach potato like G. Odem.

These situation only occur if DRose returns as a 35minutes man. Below that it would not impact the game that greatly.
    I am all in if DRose returns.

Btw I think Warriors are playing good ball. They shoot the ball really beautyfull.

13. ao_xxx

ao_xxx Well-Known Member

Heat vs Spurs for 2013 finals. I think the Heat will be too fast for the Spurs to handle. If they can contain Parker, then the Spurs are pretty much toast. I don't think the Spurs can contain lebron, so game over for the Spurs.

14. wilsonli

It will be a mistake to think the Spurs are done just because of Lebron, back then with the Cavs, LJ lost that final to this same team, of course the LJ of now is much better than the one with the Cavs but seeing how inconsistent are Wade and Bosh playing, LJ will have some big issues dealing himself with the Spurs.

Still cheering for Miami but is gonna be a close series, my prediction is 4-3 Miami wins.

15. i bet my friend 10 / 20 that Miami will win, its like bettin against Jordan to me... Although Wade's gotta go really awesome for them to win i will not bet against Lebron's legacy + the talent they have on the team... On the plus note i won $7 from a him on a 7-10 bet on Memphis/San Antonio -clapclap

16. Heat in 6...but not going to be easy

17. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

please win spurs :(

18. bry01395n

bry01395n Member

Yuck. The NBA is rigged. No thank you