2012-2013 NBA Season - The Heat! Repeat!

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by shinobi, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

agree... lin and harden just can't coexist. if there's any way that's going to work is if lin is the primary ballhandler. not because lin is the better player, but because harden plays better off the ball than lin does off the ball.

2. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

wow what a game between the lakers and the warriors. one of the best games i've seen in a really long time. the warriors are really something this year and i hope mark jackson wins COTY!

welcome back nash. :)

3. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

damn... now i wanna watch that game bad...

4. JR with another winner...dude ballin!

5. wilsonli

wilsonli Well-Known Member

And the Rockets are on a winning streak, though Lin is still being irregular, played an awesome game vs the Bulls and sucked against the T'Wolves. But they are winning, that's what matters.

Lakers-Knicks and OKC-Miami were very good games.

PS: Lakers are still sucking hahaha

6. ^
    man if asik wasn't such a baddie in catching balls that game his turn overs would be way down, then he got benched for a whole quarter for it, hit a clutch shot when he came back in though =D

7. Clippers 15 straight! Love their D and bench this yr I'm on the wagon!

8. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

i hope the clippers keep up their streak so it can be the lakers who put an end to it next week. ;)

9. wilsonli

If they continue to play like this there's not much the current lakers can do against the CP3 and his gang.

10. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

why are the lakers playing so bad? -cry2

11. wilsonli

The only difference Im seeing now from Brown and D'Antoni is their skin color.

12. LBJ youngest to score 20K pts-bigclap

13. [​IMG]

#113 shinobi, Jan 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
  14. wilsonli

All Star starters were selected already.

West: Chris Paul (Los Ángeles Clippers), Kobe Bryant (Los Ángeles Lakers), Kevin Durant (Oklahoma City Thunder), Blake Griffin (Los Ángeles Clippers) y Dwight Howard (Los Ángeles Lakers).

East: Rajon Rondo (Boston Celtics), Dwyane Wade (Miami Heat), LeBron James (Miami Heat), Carmelo Anthony (New York Knicks) y Kevin Garnett (Boston Celtics).

I still don´t know why people vote for KG, I´ll prefer Chandler instead of him.

15. Physica

Physica Well-Known Member

Is a popularity contest and KG is still pretty popular. I mean skill wise he is still there. If there are any kind of complaints In my opinion Howard even deserve less to be called an all-star than KG skill wise as of this year. He is just not on his usual level now that he is not the first option anymore.

16. wow Kevin Mchale is actually letting Lin run the point guard position right now... his strat is when rocks start winning let Harden take 30 shots a game so he can avg 25 points a game on %30 shooting and have Lin be a spot up 3 point shooter... I think now that they are losing he's finally going back to Lin after benching him multiple times for no reason in the 4th (again) when hes the best player on the court.... This coach never learns from his past mistakes hence reason Rocks started losing again and as he got too comfortable with winning he went back to putting lin on the 3 and lettin Harden play the point guard... Rocks can start to win again if he stops Harden from playing Iso ball and actually let Lin do his job as a point guard instead of tryin to be delfino..

i think they will start winnin again judging so far how much he's letting lin handle the ball again during this game.. i hope mcfail learns but hes been proven to be an idiot in the past by not only benching lowry but demoting him to a bench player... He wants a running team but you need a point guard to make it work..

17. Rondo done for season..Torn ACL.

18. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Was checking on scores and I just read that...

Too bad for him and the Celtics...

19. wilsonli

Rumors are saying that DH12 will go to the Nets, B.Lopez to the Wolves and Kevin Love to the Lakers.

On the other hand I've also read that Lakers might trade DH12 to the Clippers in exchange for DeAndre Jordan and Bledsoe.

20. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member