2010-11 NBA Season

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by shinobi, Oct 5, 2010.

1. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

heats and mavs................no doubt. Looks like MAVs will try to get their revenge from years back.

2. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Spolstra might try out LBJ on Dirk. It's not like length is going to beat Dirk anyways and Lebron can still elevate and put pressure on Dirk. I'm liking the Heat in this matchup cause they've been playing solid defense as of late and we all know they have plenty of offense. But I would much prefer see the veterans win the championship. Greats like Kidd deserve a ring.

3. SOUF BEEEACH.

4. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

lol, it'll be funny if bulls beat heats with all this talk going around here....

5. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

brown coaching lakerss lol 4 year 18mill

6. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Terrible hire. Mike Brown has been known to collapse late in games and for his inability to control superstar personalities (Lebron). If he had so much trouble with Lebron, how much trouble you think he will have with the most bitchy and egotistic player in the NBA? Kobe used to talk in the huddles and in the locker room as if he was the coach. Phil Jackson knew how Kobe was like and was able to keep him in check. Can Mike Brown? Doesn't help that Brian Shaw was Kobe's first choice as well and that Brown got the approval of LBJ.

Edit:
    If Rose or Durant become one of those great players who never won championships cause of the Heat. :facepalm:

GO MAVS!

#386 khaotic, May 26, 2011
    Last edited: May 26, 2011
  7. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

what now???? whers that kid using stats to predicted bulls will dominate..it worked in game1 but not 2,3,4,5

heats came by in the end and wade had 9 turnovers alone and the bulls still can't win? look at the stats of the games.. the big 3 produce almost all the points and still won, miami bench points dont even add up to a big 3 scorer...It doesn't matter what kinda bench bulls have. so much shit talking and see what happens...i could rant all day but im too tired

8. Dh_135

Dh_135 Well-Known Member

repeat of history

finals 06 --> miami in 6.. or even 5.

9. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Well if you asked me at the end of the regular season I would have said Bulls easily in 6. But Heat bench finally decided to show up and Bulls lack of a solid 2nd late game scoring option proved to be their downfall. Guess defense can't always win games for ya =\

10. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i mean, like i said, logics or calculations aint gonna work in the playoffs, because anything could happen.
    gg bulls. Derrick rose was awesome, definitely deserves the MVP.

11. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

omg what if iverson went to heats???

12. [youtube]isaG03BHx54[/youtube]

13. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

They wouldn't make the playoffs. Yep, he's that bad.

14. heat stop trying late in the game! smh dirk got to the hole way too easy that last play smh

15. Lakers1

Lakers1 New Member

epic collapse by heat last night. now i think the mavs will win the title in 6. the heats should of put Haslam or Anthony on Dirk in the final seconds not BOsh. Bosh can't play no defense.

16. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

It was a great come back and now we have a series going...

17. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

yea, the comeback was one of my best....moments.