2007-08 NBA Season

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by shinobi, Oct 7, 2007.

?

Who will win the 2008 NBA Championship?

Poll closed Jun 24, 2008.
  1. Boston Celtics

10 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Los Angeles Lakers

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Natakublaze

Natakublaze Active Member

haha Vince Sanity is sucking it up this year

2. sikfonhupla

sikfonhupla Well-Known Member

it's alright. he'll do his thing later on during the season. but bring him back to the dunking contest!!!!!

3. peace_sau

peace_sau Member

go raps! they were abit slow starting off this season but now they are doing really well even without their star players due to injury, so i hope they continue to do well =P
    ________
    Honda Torneo history

#103 peace_sau, Dec 4, 2007
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  4. yudyk

yudyk New Member

Yao and Yi should play for 1 team. That will be ROCKSSS. Go Rocket and Bucks.

5. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

I'm one of the few people that are GLAD that Ford is injured. Honestly... I like Calderon much better. He doesn't take random shots like Ford. Instead he passes when he can pass, something Ford doesn't know how to do.

and they still got MOOOOOOOONNNN

6. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

well...currently, both teams suks. not hating or anything, but honestly, they suks. rockets been on a losing streak and they're one of the worst team in the west and bucks.....i would say they're like in the middle. But honestly, Rockets doesnt really have anybody that can shoot over 10ppg margin; only the two all stars. The others cant shoot for shit. However, they could do D and reboundings and Shane Battier with his 3s, but otherwise, i certainly cant think of anything else they could do......

7. Bosh and illmago needs to come back ASAP!!

i say invite Jamario Moon to this years dunk contest! he should surprise the league with what dunks he can do :)

8. szetor

szetor Well-Known Member

NEW YORK KNICKS - all the way this season!!

9. kennyc

kennyc Member

Toronto Raptors will definitely make it into the playoffs. Beating Boston is another story.

10. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

and the Mavs!

11. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Now that you mention the Mavs. I gotta say I dislike Dirk. A lot.

12. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

why? because he can shoot anywhere on the paint ? :D

13. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

I don't like his defense. And I was against him winning MVP.

14. BigToe

BigToe Well-Known Member

the fact that the warriors held him down in the playoffs shows that dirk is lacking in some departments.

15. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

CP3 for MVP... if he keeps up this pace... easily can be labeled best point guard ever...

16. uryu

uryu Well-Known Member

cp3 for mvp? HAHAHAHA, don't get carried away :p not even close, if anything baron davis is a superior pg cause he's better in scoring and leads a much harder offense to carry out (fast pace, unlike the hornets pass and shoot)

17. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

MVP? Dwight Howard :O

He's doing soooo good this year.

18. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

baron davis is a great player, very entertaining player... but both you and i know that Captain Jack runs that team:p... it's great that baron davis can run a harder offense, but then again the warriors are a better team than the hornets... and for all we know, they could be holding back CP3 more than we know... the only players I'd salvage off the hornets are CP3 and Tyson Chandler-dead... but we all know that MVP will go to the biggest name that goes the farthest in the playoffs... and with the Hornets... ahaha fat chance <_<... KG will probably get it if the Celtics get to the finals...:)

19. steve

steve Well-Known Member

cp3 and baron have basically the same numbers...but cp3 stands out more considering the team he plays with. and saying that he's a superior pg like he's way better than paul....not even. i like bdiddy but arent you being a little biased coming from the bay area. if i had to pick between the 2 i would prolly take cp3.
    and for mvp...would help if your team went far in the playoffs, but it doesnt matter if you had dominating year...remember dirk last year
    but for mvp...think ill take dwight...nigga is beastin it after the addition of rashad lewis. he's turned the team around as one of the best from the east.

20. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Wait... Are you talking about Regular season MVP or playoffs MVP? O_O