2 chapter of flash back memories WTH

Discussion in 'Burning Flame III - 烈火雄心III' started by occ, Jul 14, 2009.

1. occ

occ Well-Known Member

how awful and boring are those 2 chapters of flashback it's hurting my eye with the blurry vision, we all know it's a flashback memories why they got do the blurry thingy, for few minute it ok but WTH 2 chapters -noclue...

2. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Also annoying when they skip back and forth with the time

3. AARONBOEYKHG

AARONBOEYKHG Well-Known Member

hope they don't make it a slow drama like Threshold of persona

4. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

But even with those little error of flashback, the storyline is good ^^ I like this series, it's better than ID.

5. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

that's how it is when they don't have a good story line long enough for 32 episodes but yet wants to make money for 32 episodes.

6. instantnoodlesXP

instantnoodlesXP Well-Known Member

Wowie! In my whole career of tvb drama watching, i haven't seen any flashbacks quite as long as this one.

7. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

EU had lots of flashbacks, but they spread it right out and put in many more action and drama bewtween them so the viewer does not notice the flashbacks as much

8. BuckFutter

BuckFutter Member

What actually caught me off guard at first with the flashbacks were the dates =/ I didn't pay much attention to them at first, and only when I did notice that we started 2009 and goes back to few years earlier did I see that they were actually flashbacks.

9. intraland

intraland Well-Known Member

well, the storyline is separate from BF1 and BF2 to begin with... so in case there are viewers curious as to their past, the flashbacks help a bit.

still, i never thought there would be 2 whole episodes of flashbacks... that is a first for me.

10. zhou

zhou Well-Known Member

flashback was cool but i dont remember anything from the flashback so long ago

11. dom88_rx7

dom88_rx7 Well-Known Member

kevin cheng is very arrogant in tis series. in episode 4, he uses his position which is higher than wong hei to stop him from sending in a complain of his ex-subordinate

12. Soshified

Soshified Active Member

yeh the flashback goes a bit too long, kind of weird. Guess they tried something new but didnt work out

13. tinatu

tinatu Member

i agree LOL