17th Wedding Anniversary!!!

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by dieu25, Apr 7, 2007.

1. dieu25

dieu25 Well-Known Member

well, as the title suggests, its the 17th wedding anniversary of my parents and i dunno wut to get them. for the past 6 years, ive gotten the tradition presents, such as 15 is crystal so i got crystal swans. but there doesnt seem to be any one for 17th! does n/eone noe? it says furniture and amnethst or sumthing, but i wanna make sure. please tell me. thnx

2. well congratulation to your parents...

maybe you should go all out and get 'em a ferrari... -cool2 or throw some big ass annivers party...

3. dieu25

dieu25 Well-Known Member

lol, well, i did that in their 15th Crystal, and they're actually going away on holiday, so, and i personally dont think, the party wouldn't be too good. ferrari, yeah, i would love to be able to buy them one, but financial restrictions prohibits me to. lol.

4. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

Wow...17 years... congratz~! Maybe you can treat them on a short holiday... Like a weekend to somewhere nice for just the two of them...or something?

5. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

u ppl celebrate those anniversaries?? i do'nt lol

6. MissCheekS

I think its so romantic ur parents still celebrate it... my parents never do that....

7. chyea.. cuz your parents aren't coo... -lol

well since they're going anyways.. you might as well give 'em more money to spend for their trip..?? or maybe pay for the airplane tickets??

8. MissCheekS

Ecko.. my parents are cooler than you and ur whole family so u better... SHHHHT !!

9. HWAHT!?! I don't think you're parents are stuntin' in the Cadillac wit the top back on 22s.. drivin' thru the avenue... bass in the trunk.. can full of crunk like mines... ya heard!? -cool2

10. misenlai

misenlai Well-Known Member

i vote a bottle of 151 barcadi

11. MissCheekS

I don't think ur dad was like this gangsta like my dad and smoke weed underneath the palmtrees... everyday back in the 60's...

12. don

don ello

here it is again....ecko bullying PA girls haha -lol

13. oh gees don... thanks for pointing it out and further supporting her claim that I bully her... >.< you damn traitor!! -ann

but yea here's the ultimate Anniversary pres. get married if you haven't... if you're married let 'em know that they can expect to have a grandchild soon!!

14. MissCheekS

Thank you for confirming that!!!!! -^_^
    Told u ecko....
    Ur a -devil and i wanna -dead u !!

15. don

don ello

i shall -dead you both and stop everything-lol

16. jammer8798

jammer8798 Member

congratulation to your parents...

so wat did u papa get for ur mama??

17. hmm.. once i get a continuous job, ill get my parents a 32" hdtv for their 25th anniversary.. my dad always wanted one in his room... and a 70" hdtv for the home theater in the basement but ill just stick to the 32" for now -lol

we got a 1500:1 projector.. but either i get them an hdmi projector + silver coated screen, or 32" hdtv.. -cool2

but thats still in 6 years hahahaha

18. Aznmask

Aznmask Well-Known Member

17th anniversary it just mean he/she is under 17. SO how can he/she afford an airplane ticket?

maybe get some A in your report card...

19. may b she's from a wealthy family n she's been saving up... first class airplane ticket!!!!!

20. hell they can't have em before the marriage ga!?

lol come on Dawn.. if they were wealthy.. they wouldn't need to 'save up'

and how we know the posters a girl??