09-10 NBA Season

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by shinobi, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

rafer alston is the better pick IMO. what a game he had today. lee is more of a shooter while alston more so of a facilitator.

2. your Gallinari got 8 treys wow...knicks came back from big lead again but again to lose. heh

3. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

^ yeah, i told you to pick him up. he's starting now ^^ a big night for harrington too.

4. jennings another solid outing :shifty:

5. Physica

Physica Well-Known Member

W00t spurs won again c'mon :D bring the regular season home :D

6. Brandon Jennings = R.O.Y

7. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

^ man your whole lineup is stepping it up this week...can't say the same for my players.

i'm not really surprised at jenning's play. i watched him in the preaseason and i knew he had potential. nice pick-up shino. (Y) in the end, i think the ROY contest will come down to griffin, jennings, and curry.

8. Physica

dammit i going to lose this round but major plays this week thunders agains lakers....

tsssssssss c'mon man...

9. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

man Lakers arent really doing that great huh, OTs two nights in a row against mediocre teams

10. RTran37

RTran37 Active Member

I second that!!!

11. funny u saythis cause celtics only won by 2 against mini wolves on the same night. -lol

if your on the road any given team can beat you regardless of record / skill ...home court is a big factor :)

raptors with a impressive win...our bench stepped up jack played well he needs to play well cause jose aint!!:facepalm:

12. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

back to back games are always tiring, and don't forget that pau is out. the lakers bench isn't cutting it anymore. sun yue would have won sixth man of the year!

don't forget about bargnani, i'm loving him so far.

13. dumbo

dumbo New Member

I would like to say Lakers repeat but the Celtics with Rasheed makes them a slightly better team than last year. I would like to see Kobe repeat though. =D

14. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

lakers might actually be able to use bynum this year and bynum > wallace. they also have artest to lock down pierce and this will let kobe focus more on offense as opposed to defense.

15. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

true but i think at the end it will all come down to the bench

compare to the 08 finals when we won the 17th champ...

we had posey and PJ brown
    now we have Daniels and Wallace as an upgrade...

with daniels focus on pg, eddie house can focus on his 3s and sg role

i like our 58th pick lester hudson, hes new but hes getting the job done. Walker is also another rookie i liked last year but of injuries he never got to play...especially when garnett was injured...

when BBD returns we will certainly have one of the best bench in the league if not the BEST

to be honest i l ike this years team better than the 07-08 year

16. [youtube]UGo7Qgk6dYk[/youtube]
    D-WADEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...was MJ impressed?;)

17. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

^ you stole khaotic's spotlight!

18. Physica

i don't even think one of the 2 above team will win the championship :D

19. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다