09-10 NBA Season

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by shinobi, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Final game of the year tonight!

2. Lets go celtics! Beat l.a! LA got long ass arms

3. Dh_135

Dh_135 Well-Known Member

laaakeerssss 2010 champssss

4. Rain

Rain Well-Known Member

Damn lakers it was a pretty close game till the end >.>

5. BestOffer

BestOffer Well-Known Member

yah! out of all the Game 7 with the rivalry, Lakers hasn't won yet, but they broke the record :box:

eh? :whip:

6. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

we tried our best, we just dont have Perk to get the rebounds for us, we tried, they definitely have an advantage over us with length, 20 offensive boards...
    =\

7. w/e you got your ref's making them ridiculous foul calls.

8. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

lakers!!! i'm all for resigning fish, farmar, and brown now. 3-peat baby!

9. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

LOL. It was a great game you have to admit, on all accounts. RAY missed his perfect FT, Gasol didn't hit his either, Fisher getting lucky early on the bounce, Rasheed doing some nice Detroit Days isolation bank shot post play. Also, you have Ron Artest, coming out and being the 'guy'. Subtly, but he's been the guy. He looked silly dribbling, but he was tenacious, and he jacked a daring 3 in crunch time !

Pierce almost had his Wheel Chair 9000 moment, but came back, and KG had some nice line drive iso 1 on 1 w/ Gasol.

Anything but the ordinary, but KOBE came back just when it counted and he stroked the ball in really nice !

Was terrific. Good thing LA won ! Go KOBE.. No one cares about the rivalry.. I wonder how SHAQ FEELS HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

10. I knew the game was going to be intense, it's a game 7, very physical from the get go and when the C's went up by 13 i knew the lakers would find a way to catch up and they did by hitting the FT line a lot more, the only key shots for the lakers that were really made was artest's 3 pointer and sasha's 2 FT's, and gausol's 3-pt play, what do you know 2 out of 3 were from fouls in the 4th.......... that was it.

11. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

True.. I think a lot of the energy focused itself on the defense that's why the players were just fatigued a bit. Artest proved himself I think, admist of the doubt, and his poor shooting, he really came through. He was the 'question' coming in, but he has worked hard, in cutting his weight down, changing his image, being that thug guy, getting a put back, and coming up really big tonight...

LO and the others should learn a thing or two.

[​IMG]

12. BestOffer

BestOffer Well-Known Member

:riaa:

oh well, there's always next year...is just a game to me...lol :yes:
    i don't gain/loose anything just for watching

13. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

So true, its not like its my hometown or anything :)

I thuoght it was a safe call that Celtics got this when they had the 13-point lead. I was wrong. >.<

Grats to the Lakers!

14. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

Not a fan of both teams. But i'm glad the celtics lost. HAted them. Friggin 3 all stars pack in 1 team which makes it unfair. However, the lakers proved it wrong.....good for them, good for them.

15. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Ray Allen and KG are not all stars lol. KG maybe, but that's a big maybe. Ray Allen is not even close to all star material anymore. Pierce is borderline. Rondo is their only sure fire all star left IMO.

I love how Artest thanked everyone in his "hood" hahaha

16. burpyierz

burpyierz Well-Known Member

Kobe sucked hard, Celtics did a great job defending him, Kobe took all those impossible shots, he could have passed instead
    i'm proud of Odom, he had a solid game, he did his job: driving and getting rebounds.
    Kobe shouldnt be the final MVP ....

17. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

ron ron was the mvp last night and i think it's safe to say the lakers made the right move in choosing him over ariza. say queensbridge everybody!!

18. burpyierz

burpyierz Well-Known Member

yea Artest was the MVP last night, LA was able to follow Celtics because of him at the start and that 3 at the end killed celtics
    i never liked ariza, he is a bit too soft in my opinion, good thing they traded him for a tougher guy

19. i didnt see the game cause i knew LA would win...booooo LA!! booo!