09-10 NBA Season

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by shinobi, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

the nba wants this to go to 7 games for the ratings and views so that they can milk the cow.

2. That is a possibility, celtics will need to play squeaky f-ing clean today to pull off a win most likely, refs will call any sorta contact....

i just hope the nba is more legit than that...... :(

3. ao_xxx

ao_xxx Well-Known Member

Lakers should win game 6 as it is a home game for the Lakers. Game 7 will be any ones.

4. ^ that would be true prior to game 5.... pierce completely dominated and figured out artest's defensive game....

5. klf

klf New Member

I believe and hope that the lakers lost, they have the best player Kobe Bryant

6. i don't even know if you are rooting for boston or not or whether you think the finals are over lol.... just cause kobe bryant is good doesn't mean they will win, basketball is a team sport

7. god damn sloppy basketball all over the place...... missing layups and wide open looks....

8. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

^ way too many of those. lakers in 7! lets go!

9. BestOffer

BestOffer Well-Known Member

agreed but only one would stand out with the most points too...why is MJ great? cuz not only his skills but as well able to put 50+ pts in a game...

10. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

Great win for LA !

I hope LA closes it Thursday. I think Boston feels a bit demoralized to lose at that gap.

11. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

lol i love kobe to death, but MJ is better. MJ could single-handedly change games and he wouldn't have let 2008 happen if it were his team.

yes, yes, and yes! lakers 2010 nba champions!

12. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

No..
    It's because MJ revolutionized BBALL, something that not everyone can do....

It has nothing to do w/ points and MVP or CHAMPIONSHIP. If you follow BBALL and MJ, you know that he was there at the right place and time, but more so he changed the 'world'.....

13. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

its demoralizing but its not the worse we lost by, we lost by 29 at home to the Cavs, losing by 24 26 pts to LA is nothing...its bad, but we've been there before, they just need to learn to adjust with or without perk on thursday

14. gosh darnit.... lakers haven't won 2 in a row in this series so..... im thinking the celtics will adjust and steal the win!

15. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Celtics got owned pretty bad... Looks like it's anybody's championship now.

16. ouch at that lost!

17. BestOffer

BestOffer Well-Known Member

not this series but overall they have!

vs. OKC, 2-0, 2-2, 4-2
    vs. UTA, 4-0
    vs. PHX, 2-0, 2-2, 4-2

maybe Celtics will adjust to lost 39 pts in game 7 -bigsmiles

18. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

Perk is out with a MCL injury, celtics will get owned in the paint...i hate to say it but chances are LA are going to repeat...i hope a miracle happens =(

win or lose i still love my celtics =)

19. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

^ here's to hoping the lakers don't get complacent and think the title is all theres. both teams are strong and the champion is there for the taking. having said that, one more to go for the lake show!