09-10 NBA Season

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by shinobi, Oct 2, 2009.

1. my prediction
    lakers
    celtics
    lakers
    champs

but i do want celtics to win!

2. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

if LA closes SUNDAY, they will win...

3. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

if Bynum goes down, our chances will get higher, Perk plays more physical D on Gasol and will force Gaosl away from his comfort zone, relying on jumpers...as Doc says, Kobe cannot be stopped, he will score 25+, we will make him work and try to keep his teammate in check...if that happens plus our big 4 plays like the big 4 with our bench, we might be able to take this in 7

4. Game 1 he was out for most part due to foul trouble making it a lot harder to get the rhythm going.

game 3 is the game in question so bring that up here isn't going to solve anything.

game 4 he may have not bounced back shooting wise either but he didn't miss 13 total, and KG, Pierce, Nate and Davis all stepped up their game making the win possible. Not so in Game 3, Allen took those open look shots and missed, it's bad, could have thrown the extra pass inside but what's done is done...

Game 5, expect allen to step up his game, with 2 full days of pure "rest" he will be stellar (not counting game day) as will Pierce, and KG. With Rondo leading the charge.

5. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

come on bynummmmmmm. i miss you so much! :( kobe needs to step it UP!

6. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

i want trevor ariza back... artest ain't working out

7. BestOffer

BestOffer Well-Known Member

LAL winning the champs probably will not come true, maybe Bryant will get Finals MVP =0

8. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Lollllllllll

Artest is soooo choke. Boston's got the championship in the bag now.

9. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

nooooo. the lakers WILL take game 6. game 7 will be one heck of a game. i'm still gonna say lakers are gonna take it all the way!

10. well i say the celtics will come and take game 6 by 8pts 97 - 89

11. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

Fucking Artest.... :facepalm:

12. easiest 30 bux i'll ever make

13. xaznxryux

its not over yet, 3-2, last year Orlando won when we were up 3-2..won 2 straight.

We cannot let our guards down especially because this is LA....itll be nice that the Celtics can close out in game 6, but its going to be hard

14. rondo in the 4th is automatic !!

15. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

so is artest... instead of fouling rondo and sending a notoriously poor FT shooting guard to the line, he gave him an open lay up AND he missed 2 critical free throws of his own...

16. he couldnt foul him because he didn't stick to him and rondo ran it to half court and passed it......

those free throws has no excuse... critical.

17. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

wonder if artest will be even starting in game 6, he was a joke.

since they will be playing LA, it's going to be tough. It might just go to game 7.

18. Game 6. End of NBA season. Believe it.

19. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

If LA won Game 5, then LA is going to take the champion ship since next two game they have home court.

But since Celtics won Game 5, Celtics have a chance of losing 2 straight since it's away game.

This will be interesting to watch. Also, NBA.com still calls it Big 3. I think should be Big 4.

Plus, i still dont know which team i'm cheering for. But i'm kind of more to the Celtics side.

I don't care if LA or Boston takes the championship though. Not a hard-core Celtics fan that shouts "Beat LA".
    Don't really get all mad because LA beat Boston or Boston beat LA. I just watch it for the exitement!

20. xaznxryux

to be honest, ill still start ron artest...hes one of the best defenders out there...starting odom over artest isnt going to do much...both can't really guard pierce. As a Celtic fan, ive seen what artest can do to pierce, he might not be able to guard pierce offensively, but he can definitely deny him the ball.