Vicki Zhao and Huang Xiaoming Leave Their Mark in Hollywood

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Jun 4, 2015.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

[​IMG]

Although the film Hollywood Adventures <橫衝直撞荷里活> has yet to be released, Vicki Zhao (趙薇), Huang Xiao Ming (黃曉明), and the film’s director Justin Lin (林詣彬) are already recognized by Hollywood. The trio left their handprints at the TCL Chinese Theatre today. The iconic handprinting ceremony exemplified their hard work and achievements.

As the first Chinese female celebrity to leave her handprints, Vicki thanked her family during her speech. “I hope that I will be able to come back and see my own handprint every year. I thank my family for giving me strength. Especially my husband, who has allowed me to progress constantly.” Vicki’s husband, Mainland businessman Huang Youlong (黃有龍), was also present at the ceremony to support his wife.

Huang Xiaoming, who recently announced his marriage to Angelababy (楊穎), is also enjoying success in both his career and personal life. In the industry for 15 years, he had overcome many obstacles in order to reach this point of success. Expressing his gratitude for the support from his family and new wife, Xiaoming hoped for more future opportunities to work in Hollywood.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Creds: Oncc