Sandra Ng is 2 months pregnant?

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Dav, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

Source: Singtao
    Translated by: aZnangel

[​IMG]

Sandra Ng is 2 months pregnant?

Yesterday in [Singtao]'s exclusive report, it was discovered that 45 year old Sandra Ng is currently 2 months pregnant and turned down the new movie Love Island (熱愛島) directed by Kam Kwok Leung. Perhaps Director Kam was angered by her turning down the movie in such a short notice, but when male lead Simon Yam said Sandra is the female lead, Director Kam suddenly dragged Carina Lau into the water and said she's the first candidate for the female lead.

Yesterday Singtao's reporters contacted Director Kam to confirm the news of Sandra's turn down. He said: "I am not sure if Sandra really is pregnant? But as the director, my prospective candidate has been Carina Lau. Currently, just waiting for Carina's response. (Have you contacted Sandra Ng about the movie?) Every time we start a movie, we contact many different people. Just know, it's not because of the pregnancy that the movie is turned down. Saying it like this is not fair to Carina." Director Kam then suddenly said: "I don't know if this news is to get promotions? I know that All About Love (得閒炒飯) is currently playing in theaters. Hope the movie is received well!"

Then reporters called male lead Simon Yam asking about the female lead candidate. He said a little too fast: "Sandra Ng!" Clearly that is different from what Director Kam said. About Sandra being 2 months pregnant, Simon excitedly said: "Wah! If it's true, really have to congratulate Sandra!"

Good friends Margie Tsang and Kristal Tin expressed that Sandra did not mention her pregnancy when they met her. But if it's true, they are happy for her.

As for Sandra and her husband, both of their cell phones went to voicemail and have not responded.

2. lovetvb

lovetvb Well-Known Member

she looks pretty when she is fat :D

3. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i'm happy for her. But she still gotta watch out for the baby considering her age...........

4. onni

onni Well-Known Member

if Sandra Ng is really expecting her 2nd child, congrats to her and Peter Chan.

5. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

I say congrats Sandra!