Miss Arab World 2007 - Bikiniless Beauty Pageant

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by Maverick, Aug 3, 2007.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

a few of them are cute actually, but too few lols, way too few

2. hot wings

hot wings Well-Known Member

sure wont kick her out of bed for farting -batman

3. -sick2

pretty disappointed...

4. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

is this a freakin joke?
    they not even pretty!

5. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

they have nice bodies... i think

6. andyngo

andyngo Member

ewwwwwwwwwww...............

7. dtchan

dtchan Active Member

I thought they only show their eyes~~

8. eneriv

eneriv New Member

i think no bikinis are a good thing. afterall beauty pagent now a days are always about bodies and looks. this all contributes to the amount of women depressed and lack confidence they need today. As for men in the middle east, they like their women all to themselves. they dont show their wives to anyone so men can keep on imagining and husbands are the only ones allowed to see the true beauty of their wives. this is why there is little betrayal and cheating in the middle east.

9. Jamien

Jamien Well-Known Member

Are you sure that's the reason why there's little of that? I heard they impose VERY heavy punishment for adultery. Like burying the woman up to her breast amd the man will be buried up to his neck in the ground and they both will be publicly stoned to death.

10. ttl

ttl Well-Known Member

didn't know that theres such a thing as Arab Beauty Pageant....they sure came a long way.....kudo to thems

11. Jamien

Jamien Well-Known Member

^ Well for one, I've never heard of Miss Arab before this...

12. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

dont need to reveal to look pretty

13. w10_chi24

w10_chi24 Well-Known Member

its part of their religion!! they cant show any flesh in front of other people !!
    yet in miss world thingy .. . arab participating countries let those women wear bikinies!!!!!!!!

14. stevstah

stevstah Member

hahahah this pagaent looks funny

15. yongxlin

yongxlin Well-Known Member

i think this is still a huge move for Arabs, having women compete and showing off their hair, legs, arms...other than just their eyes!

16. Suiko

Suiko Well-Known Member

Thats just aweful... -censored-censored

17. bAnAnAmAn

bAnAnAmAn New Member

Such a disappointed....I always imagined that Middle Eastern women would be hot under those veils, I guess cause of Jasmine in Alladin. To bad I thought wrong. They should've left the veils on

18. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

its always bikiniless with them T_T

19. imo i thinks a bit a bit of a shame to see them drop their values to be more like the west, atleast they aint gone full blown. but the women should have freedom etc.

ive been out with a couple asian (middle eastern) girls that are better than the ones on this post, these are kinda caked in makeup, natural is best.

#39 master_g, Aug 15, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2007
  20. agua bendita

agua bendita New Member

Women from across the Arab world came together to compete in the Miss Arab World 2007 contest in Cairo and this is the second time it is being staged, the previous one being in 2006. This beauty pageant is one of the most conservative, without a bikini in sight. Miss Bahrain, Wafa Yaqoop (left) is crowned the winner. Candidates came from 16 Arab countries such as Sudan, Iraq, Bahrain, Libya, Palestine and others. 15 more pics of Miss Arab World 2007 contestants after the jump.