Lol fox "news"

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by khaotic, Mar 25, 2009.

1. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tI2wQL-3fA

Lol this guy is such a dumbass. It seems he was unaware the internet existed. Or he actually believes what he says. Meh either way he was an idiot for airing this lol.

It is also noted that this video can be considered an attack on females in the media.

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

this was on the news.....these gusy won't last overseas

3. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

"We have police officers and they have MOUNTIES"

I don't really understand the misconception with mounties and normal police.

Anyway, we also have the CSIS, which is essntially like Canada's CIA.

Everyone on this show appears to be a giant douche, but that can probably be said about fox news in its entirety.

In terms of poking fun at our military, I see alot of it, and honestly, i do it myself. Canada is not built upon the military industrial complex that the US is. We don't have the infrastructure, nor the desire to run a multi-trillion dollar war machine. We're using some pretty substandard equipment and there isn't much interest in funding war. When someone mentions Canada and Army to me, i just think 'peacekeepers, snipers'.

Americans are so proud of their Army, but when it comes to the thousands of neglected vietnam war vets, or even many of the current neglected gulf war/iraq war veterans they just look the other way.

4. lol bunch of douchebags

they deserve to have beaver tails and moose antlers shoved up each of their asses

and the fact that his arrogant asses dare say it's the most powerful nation in the universe should be enough to have this fag stoned to death

EDIT: in addition to fearless' post, we also have the canadian delta force (not sure of the actual name) but it's equivalent to seals, ghost cons and shit

fucking artic training

5. its no suprise.. fox news entire network is full of douche bags , their programs are ignorant and so are their hosts not to mention their news , the term people use for fox is "red neck station" no offence. I've seen too many programs where their hosts lack respect for people and that doesn't include bill o'riley yet, you have to be an ignorant war mongering red neck disguised in a suit to work at fox. (people just like bush)

6. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

ahh .. so this is what you were showing me at first ...
    good thing no one gives a shit about fox news

7. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

lol, fox news.. booooo

8. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Yeah they'll probably gonna get cock shoted

9. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

fuckers got slammed pretty bad for the "foot in mouth" comment.

10. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

I'd like to see any of those assholes even spend six months in the Canadian military; before they mouth off with shit they don't even understand, let's see them walk their talk.

Seriously, I think the Canadian officer that made the original comments was trying to use a non-political way of astutely informing their nation that their military has been strained to a point of not being viable in terms of mission performance. That is, they are no longer capable of national defense. Fighting wars takes money, and lots of it. More importantly, it takes men, material, and repetitive training. Anyone who has ever been in uniform could easily vouch for that. -cool2

11. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

I believe that it was suggested Canadian troops take a break after 2011. Not as it was interpenetrated in this show.

12. gordonng85

gordonng85 Well-Known Member

I hope they rot in hell.