Benny Chan hopes to become a director and would ask Charmaine Sheh to play lead role

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by jazlynnyee, Sep 9, 2008.

1. jazlynnyee

jazlynnyee Fantabulous!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Benny Chan was at a promotional event for "Legend of the Demigods" yesterday. he revealed that once again he has the opportunity to portray Monkey King. "Currently I am discussing plans in filming new Mainland series "Mei Houwang". I have a lot of fate with Monkey King. To replay the role is something I have wanted to do in the past. I didn't think my performance in (Journey to the West II" was good enough. I hope I can do a better job this time." Benny stated that an actors career is limited and he hopes to plan to become a director. As for whether he would ask Charmaine Sheh to be the mainlead, he laughed "If she can help then that would be great." The reporter asked Benny if he was still waiting for her. "Actually, when I was doing that interview I was not referring to her. I don't understand why everyone thinks it was her I was talking about."

Linda Chung was criticised by the netizens for her role in "Moonlight Resonance". They had expressed about how boring her storyline was especially regarding relationship. Also they felt her performance in "Legend of the Demigods" was very bad. She responded by saying she didn't mind. "Netizen's comments are not final and not accurate. The response from what I get in the street is more real. I heard many compliments."

NOTE FROM THE TRANSLATOR: I translated the Linda Chung part inaccurateLy. Linda wasn't criticised for her performance, rather people thought her love storyline in "Moonlight Resonance" was boring. As for the series "Legend of the Demigods" they thought it was unwatchable. Also she didn't say people in the street complimented but that she heard people said it was not a bad series from word of mouth.

Hope I haven't misled people about Linda's response. Cheers

Source: Mingpao
    Translated by: kingkongit27 @ *************

2. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

Benny look so ugly and ask him to leave charmine alone

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

he sucked as the monkey king!!!! no way he should do that shit again. and charmaine sheh is also butt ugly.

4. rainie_yang87

rainie_yang87 Member

yeah.. Benny is so ugly.. omg look at his face... man he wants to be director..

5. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

OMG, Benny should definetly NOT be SunWuKong again, he is the worst monkey i ever seen in my life, he makes people like Dicky and Stephen look GODLY at being monkeys

6. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

omg thats charmaine?? no wayyyyy